ADVERTISEMENT

Just sayin. Glad it did not happen

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
What if?

we did not lose the game we should have won, you know, the one against Michigan.
Now, Michigan spanned us and deserved it but what if?

we would be 7-1 and likely number 4 in this weeks poll. Set up to run the table and make a case for the playoffs.

as much as I love our team, I am sooo glad that did not happen. Everyone said a one loss ND cannot get into the playoffs. Well, they would have been wrong. We likely would have gotten in and once again gotten hammered. We deserve to be a 2 loss team. It would have been another very bad spectacle to get blown out by Clemson, OSU or LSU

What if?

we did not lose the game we should have won, you know, the one against Michigan.

we would be 7-1 and likely number 4 in this weeks poll. Set up to run the table and make a case for the playoffs.

as much as I love our team, I am sooo glad that did not happen. Everyone said a one loss ND cannot get into the playoffs. Well, they would have been wrong. We likely would have gotten in and once again gotten hammered. We deserve to be a 2 loss team. It would have been another very bad spectacle to get blown out by Clemson, OSU or LSU
Nope I think we would be 7th
LSU
OSU
Clem
GA
Bama
Oregon
ND
Okl
Utah
PSU

What if?

Ski, not sure where a one loss ND would be at season’s end, but this team is not a final four quality team; and I agree, just don’t have the stomach for another embarrassing ass kicking in prime time. A NY 6 Cotton Bowl May be a reach, but that’s my hope along with a victory over a favored legacy program.

What if?

jesus christ.. shut up already.

What if?

gotta be in it to win it!

Nope I think we would be 7th
LSU
OSU
Clem
GA
Bama
Oregon
ND
Okl
Utah
PSU
Well Raul,

we def would be fourth unless the teams you list jumped us. We were ahead of them all. Jumping us - That could have happened because we are paper tigers and no one wants to see a one loss ND in the playoffs especially based on our play. It’s all hypothetical.

Well Raul,

we def would be fourth unless the teams you list jumped us. We were ahead of them all. Jumping us - That could have happened because we are paper tigers and no one wants to see a one loss ND in the playoffs especially based on our play. It’s all hypothetical.
We were never ahead of any of them in the CFP Rankings. The AP Poll doesn't mean squat. See OSU

What if?

This is a stupid argument. So you would rather take your hammering from Michigan instead of Alabma/LSU/Clemson?

Let’s hope we don’t play MN in our bowl game.

If we are that afraid of Minnesota (probably don't want to play auburn, Florida and another top 10 teams in a bowl game) then we should decline bowl invite and just hold a second Blue and Gold game every new years day.. Geez

If we are that afraid of Minnesota (probably don't want to play auburn, Florida and another top 10 teams in a bowl game) then we should decline bowl invite and just hold a second Blue and Gold game every new years day.. Geez
No one is afraid of Minnesota

Reactions: Pennick4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT