ADVERTISEMENT

Just as I predicted, ND would beat Iowa ST worse than anyone has this season

Is Johnson going to be good enough to step in and be Claypool next season? He’s a 5 star. I remember Mike Floyd was pretty damn good as a frosh. Is Johnson that good of a 5 star?

Is Johnson going to be good enough to step in and be Claypool next season? He’s a 5 star. I remember Mike Floyd was pretty damn good as a frosh. Is Johnson that good of a 5 star?

No, because Claypool is an older, experienced player who’s also good—that type of player is impossible to simply replace with someone. Claypool will be getting NFL targets and catches next year.

We’ll need others (Austin especially) and hope that Kmet stays. I’m hoping the OLine improves, which in turn will improve the running game. Mostly, Book will have to take one final leap into his ceiling.

Reactions: pink4141
No, because Claypool is an older, experienced player who’s also good—that type of player is impossible to simply replace with someone. Claypool will be getting NFL targets and catches next year.

We’ll need others (Austin especially) and hope that Kmet stays. I’m hoping the OLine improves, which in turn will improve the running game. Mostly, Book will have to take one final leap into his ceiling.
Wasnt Floyd as good as a frosh as Claypool is now?

No. Hes not going to be on the same level as one of the best wrs in the country.

Austin is the guy to step into Clays spot

The best three years of ND football since 1988 championship.

All the complainers need to jump ship and find a new team.

Man, I’m just sitting back enjoying this run.

Look at the condition of other schools.

Miami
FSU
SC
Stanford
Sparty

ND rivals that are a shell of what they used to be.

Kelly has this team headed in the right direction.

No one, can deny that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT