ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph Lewis. USC 5 star

I get what you are saying. Time is a factor and so is- will the prosecutor and victim follow through with the charges? But the other factors working against him are the strong public sentiment against domestic violence and the fact that USC had a very strong recruiting class at his position WR. Either way its an uphill battle and probably easier to cut the ties with him.

As an outsider from the SC program, I see good things from Coach Helton. This coming from an Irish fan who passionately dislikes all things USC football.

As an outsider from the SC program, I see good things from Coach Helton. This coming from an Irish fan who passionately dislikes all things USC football.

I agree with your statement, except for the USC cheerleaders. I have not problem liking them, everything else I hate with a passion.

Reactions: HarlemIrish
That's what I thought

Frostee Rucker, Rey Malthuga, Winston Justice, Steve Smith, Hershel Dennis, Eric Wright

So I am trying to figure out what you are accusing me of. I joined these boards in 2006. I think all but Smith played prior to that time. I don't recall defending any of them. So I am not sure whether you are just mindlessly lashing out or have something in mind that I don't recall. Could yuo please post the support that I, "defended their actions .... all of them at the time."?

Reactions: artemis gordon
Oh, I see how you do it now, that's a very dangerous thing to do. Should support a ban. You should not alter a quote like that, Especially to make it offensive. ND1 please remove that.
How did someone make it look like that was my post about Rucker

So I am trying to figure out what you are accusing me of. I joined these boards in 2006. I think all but Smith played prior to that time. I don't recall defending any of them. So I am not sure whether you are just mindlessly lashing out or have something in mind that I don't recall. Could yuo please post the support that I, "defended their actions .... all of them at the time."?

You want me to dig up your posts from the Pete Carroll days? .... I guess time is your defense .... you have ALWAYS defended USC no matter how bad the offense .... stating USC will handle this Joe lewis deal ? .... maybe .... maybe not .... they have a long history of letting anyone that can play represent them .... no matter the offense .... if they can play .... say again if they can play ...... Like Malthuga .... never missed a game ..... you said those days are over .... maybe .... maybe not .... if they are over .... they had to exist in the 1st place.

You want me to dig up your posts from the Pete Carroll days? .... I guess time is your defense .... you have ALWAYS defended USC no matter how bad the offense .... stating USC will handle this Joe lewis deal ? .... maybe .... maybe not .... they have a long history of letting anyone that can play represent them .... no matter the offense .... if they can play .... say again if they can play ...... Like Malthuga .... never missed a game ..... you said those days are over .... maybe .... maybe not .... if they are over .... they had to exist in the 1st place.

As noted most of these event happened before I was even a member. I don't re call any defense of them and I doubt you do either. I don't know what most of these guys were even accused of although I recall it was a frat party fight for Ray and something Dennis was cleared of by the police.

You seem to have some problem with me that compels you to lie. But to put Clay into terms you will understand, if Floyd or Rees had played for Clay they would have been thrown off the team.

What is happening here? We're talking about Frostee Rucker (makes me think of Wendy's) and Pete Carroll? Did I make my morning coffee too Irish?

What is happening here? We're talking about Frostee Rucker (makes me think of Wendy's) and Pete Carroll? Did I make my morning coffee too Irish?

One of your posters remembers posts I never made at a time when I was not a member of the site. I think you need to look at his coffee, not yours.

One of your posters remembers posts I never made at a time when I was not a member of the site. I think you need to look at his coffee, not yours.

Member since 2006 ... Malthuga played from 2005 - 2008 .... you must have become a SC fan after you became a member here .... ???? .... your rants are easy to remember when you are defending guys who belong in prison .... thank you for affirming your time line fits what I say

Member since 2006 ... Malthuga played from 2005 - 2008 .... you must have become a SC fan after you became a member here .... ???? .... your rants are easy to remember when you are defending guys who belong in prison .... thank you for affirming your time line fits what I say

Well let's see

"As noted most of these event happened before I was even a member. I don't re call any defense of them and I doubt you do either. I don't know what most of these guys were even accused of although I recall it was a frat party fight for Ray and something Dennis was cleared of by the police."

Please look up the word "most". Also please note that I remembered the charge against Ray although I never defended him for getting involved in a frat party Halloween fight. You keep lying though. Maybe there are a few who who don't know you and will believe.

If fact let's save some time. Let's do a mutual ignore, That way you won't have to lie and I won't have to point it out. Saves time. God Bless and be well.

ND has been anything but squeeky clean during that time frame! ND fans ought be mindful of their own situations. The head coach has absolved himself from the accountability arena. So casting stones is a bit ridiculous.

Well let's see

"As noted most of these event happened before I was even a member. I don't re call any defense of them and I doubt you do either. I don't know what most of these guys were even accused of although I recall it was a frat party fight for Ray and something Dennis was cleared of by the police."

Please look up the word "most". Also please note that I remembered the charge against Ray although I never defended him for getting involved in a frat party Halloween fight. You keep lying though. Maybe there are a few who who don't know you and will believe.

If fact let's save some time. Let's do a mutual ignore, That way you won't have to lie and I won't have to point it out. Saves time. God Bless and be well.

No most of these events happened when you were a member .... your claim of ignorance is self serving ..... unless you really have no clue in which case you shouldn't say anything.
I don't recall? .... W Justice: brandishing fake pistol on campus, and soliciting prostitutes ..... S. Smith: broke Dominique Byrd's jaw over a video game bet ....... H Denis: rape .... F Rucker: 2 rape cases, one against an 11 year old girl ... even better ... he did both of these before USC took him .... still took him .... didn't not dismiss him .... admitted him to school after the fact .... ND wouldn't let R Moss come because he beat up a kid calling him a "N"

E Wright: Rape .... then police found 136 ecstasy pills in his room, Carroll was going to keep him before University stepped in and only because of the drugs. ....... R "I own the police" Malthuga: He didn't get in a fight at a frat party ..... he sucker punched a student whom he didn't know and had no previous interaction with .... kid just standing there gets knocked out cold by Malthuga .... witnesses said that after he sucker punched, knocking him out cold, he hit the guy again as he slumped to the ground, bouncing his head hard against the house he was standing next to .... someone yelled to call the police ,,,, as he ran away he shouted back ,,, "I own the police." This was one of many other incidents around campus, fights. peeing in front of a bar in view of everyone. This guy never missed a game.

Pete Carroll made sure all his players had the phone # (saved on their phones) of a big time LA (SC alum) lawyer who handled all these cases.

So my question was, are the Malthuga days over? .... you said yes .... apparently you answered without knowing what you were talking about.

Tommy Rees should've been kicked out of school .... alas .... some people are just too well connected no matter where you are .... 90 plus % of the time kids get sent packing based on allegations or before court.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDIRISH53
SC runs a cleaner p
No most of these events happened when you were a member .... your claim of ignorance is self serving ..... unless you really have no clue in which case you should say anything.
I don't recall? .... W Justice: brandishing fake pistol on campus, and soliciting prostitutes ..... S. Smith: broke Dominique Byrd's jaw over a video game bet ....... H Denis: rape .... F Rucker: 2 rape cases, one against an 11 year old girl ... even better ... he did both of these before USC took him .... still took him .... didn't not dismiss him .... admitted him to school after the fact .... ND wouldn't let R Moss come because he beat up a kid calling him a "N"

E Wright: Rape .... then police found 136 ecstasy pills in his room, Carroll was going to keep him before University stepped in and only because of the drugs. ....... R "I own the police" Malthuga: He didn't get in a fight at a frat party ..... he sucker punched a student whom he didn't know and had no previous interaction with .... kid just standing there gets knocked out cold by Malthuga .... witnesses said that after he sucker punched, knocking him out cold, he hit the guy again as he slumped to the ground, bouncing his head hard against the house he was standing next to .... someone yelled to call the police ,,,, as he ran away he shouted back ,,, "I own the police." This was one of many other incidents around campus, fights. peeing in front of a bar in view of everyone. This guy never missed a game.

Pete Carroll made sure all his players had the phone # (saved on their phones) of a big time LA (SC alum) lawyer who handled all these cases.

So my question was, are the Malthuga days over? .... you said yes .... apparently you answered without knowing what you were talking about.

Tommy Rees should've been kicked out of school .... alas .... some people are just too well connected no matter where you are .... 90 plus % of the time kids get sent packing based on allegations or before court.
SC runs as clean a program as ND.
SC has had fewer arrests and academic scandels than ND post Pete Carrol.

Last edited:
No most of these events happened when you were a member .... your claim of ignorance is self serving ..... unless you really have no clue in which case you should say anything.

Damn... good for you for exposing U$C for what they are. No ND fan should ever respect them.

How many of the offenses or indescretions occurred under Pete Caroll v the other coaches? I tend to think that Caroll ran a looser ship than the others but i dont have the facts.

If you don't like Beach thats cool just block him or ignore him. Don't get the point of going after him about stuff that occurred a decade ago.

Nothing personal against beach seems like a nice dude. Just really hate U$C

If you don't like Beach thats cool just block him or ignore him. Don't get the point of going after him about stuff that occurred a decade ago.

I don't mind civil questions. I love SC but never thought it was perfect. If people want to question me like men I am fine. When people start to make up things as occurred in this thread, I just put them on ignore.

For the record. I don't believe I ever supported the players Bogart or whatever his name is claimed I did. I do believe Cush was on PEDs while at SC, just because of how often he has been caught in the pros. I do believe Reggie's folks took money and that Reggie knew about it. I do not believe the coaches knew an agent had paid him to leave SC early. I do believe the NCAA investigation was fixed against SC (as does the California Court of Appeal.)

That's about all I can thing of. Not sure why this matters now but if anyone what to have a respectful discussion that is fine. I what to beat ND every year but have respect for it. If others want to instruct people to never respect SC that is up to them.

No doubt Pete could have done better at controlling players but before we cast the first stone please recall that Holtz lead five separate teams to NCAA probation, something of a record. That does not compel me to forever lose my respect for ND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT