ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo didn't do FSU any Favors

deadirishpoet

All Star
Jun 1, 2003
They are now down 35 to 31 with 7 minutes left at hom
I can't even remeber why he left the way he did?

Jimbo left for similar reasons Ara left Northwestern. He got tired of the way things were going at FSU. He saw greener pastures at a really good school that wanted to win as bad as him. ND use to crave winning like a man needing water. It's simply not that way anymore. They want both rigid academics and football glory. ND pursues elite players but many of them chose a path of lesser resistance.
I applaud the efforts of Father Jenkins and Jack Swarbrick to improve the athletic facilities on campus before their retirement. Who knows what the new administration will do with the football program.

Last edited:
Jimbo left for similar reasons Ara left Northwestern. He got tired of the way things were going at FSU. He saw greener pastures at a really good school that wanted to win as bad as him. ND use to crave winning like a man needing water. It's simply not that way anymore. They want both rigid academics and football glory. ND pursues elite players but many of them chose a path of lesser resistance.
I applaud the efforts of Father Jenkins and Jack Swarbrick to improve the athletic facilities on campus before their retirement. Who knows what the new administration will do with the football program.

Good read
Thank yo brother for clearing that up for me i didnt know

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT