ADVERTISEMENT

Jamele Hill Never Disappoints

This is complete bullsh1t and you know it.
Nope, your wrong. If black people do not support HBCU’s no one else will. You said it in your reference to Jackson ST. You will not be watching any of those games. Why? You have no ties. That is fine.

Nope, your wrong. If black people do not support HBCU’s no one else will. You said it in your reference to Jackson ST. You will not be watching any of those games. Why? You have no ties. That is fine.
However, if top Black athletes begin to attend HBCU’s then the average college football fan might start watching Jackson State.

Example:

If Zion Williamson decided to attend Tennessee State instead of Duke for one year. Look at how many people would watch TSU games. Think of the Revenue they could have made.

However, if top Black athletes begin to attend HBCU’s then the average college football fan might start watching Jackson State.

Example:

If Zion Williamson decided to attend Tennessee State instead of Duke for one year. Look at how many people would watch TSU games. Think of the Revenue they could have made.

Some power5’s don’t even break even profit wise WITH black athletes so good luck with that. There’s only one Zion for the dozens of HBCU’s.

Last edited:
So......

If I walk outside of Walmart and there’s a bunch of cute white Girl Scouts selling cookies on my left and another bunch of cute black Girl Scouts selling the same cookies on my right, it is now 100% ok for me to go up to any white person I see and ask them to “Take care of and support your own kind” if they start going towards the table with the black Girl Scouts.

Just to be clear, I would never do this and I’d think that anyone that did would be an asshole racist. Except, of course, if it was Jamele Hill. She’s definitely not one.........

Last edited:
I think HBCU’s were absolutely necessary at one point in time. It was not fair to deny secondary education to minorities. They did fairly well until the barriers (racial discriminations) fell and the competition for their product(students) increased. They needed a new business model, but failed to come up with one that worked. If they want to fund their schools through athletic budgets, good luck with that. As stated previously, there are some P5 schools that lose money every year. The budget shortfall would only continue to grow.

The civil rights movement helped to eliminate segregation which was a key part of racism in the US. Now Jamele is encouraging it. Doesn’t that seem a little bit off? I think most people recognize her for the racist she clearly is.

It is so funny that white people take issue with Black people saying “your own”.

When a poster made it very clear he would not support Jackson State because he has no ties.

I do not have a problem with that statement. However, if white college football fans do not watch HBCU games, then at least Black people should.

She is suggesting that athletes should use race as a factor in their college decision. Do you think that's progress? Or regress?
No, she is saying, White people are not supporting HBCU sports the way they support Majority White university sports.

So, she is calling on Black athletes to support HBCU schools.

Reactions: rgc7
It is so funny that white people take issue with Black people saying “your own”.

When a poster made it very clear he would not support Jackson State because he has no ties.

I do not have a problem with that statement. However, if white college football fans do not watch HBCU games, then at least Black people should.
I watch all college football. I cant tell what color someone is nor do i care to. I see uniforms, and offenses against defenses. Most people are like this.

No, she is saying, White people are not supporting HBCU sports the way they support Majority White university sports.

Again it's the provocative manor she chose to say what you simply posted.

No matter how you spin it, she is suggesting that race play a factor in certain athletes choice of college. That is a regression, and gets us, as a society, further away from the ideal, not closer to it.

No matter how you spin it, she is suggesting that race play a factor in certain athletes choice of college. That is a regression, and gets us, as a society, further away from the ideal, not closer to it.
Burgess Owens speak to how everyone regardless of color can achieve success in life

But aren’t the majority of most university basketball and football teams composed mostly of black athletes.

Could you name a university football team comprised entirely of white athletes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT