ADVERTISEMENT

It's hard to dislike Clemson...

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
Just like playing Navy...its hard to get a good healthy dislike or hate going for Clemson.

Maybe it's the Dabo factor because it's very hard to root against him as well. Maybe it's how they've handled the success.
Perhaps it's because we share the Roy bus....

Bama and even OU is much easier to get a good healthy dislike brewing. Clemson not so much.

Trust me, no it isn't. Their arrogance is palpable and it's time for Notre Dame to show up in a big game.

Just like playing Navy...its hard to get a good healthy dislike or hate going for Clemson.

Maybe it's the Dabo factor because it's very hard to root against him as well. Maybe it's how they've handled the success.
Perhaps it's because we share the Roy bus....

Bama and even OU is much easier to get a good healthy dislike brewing. Clemson not so much.
Try harder...

Reactions: nemeth#5
I live in the heart of Clemson-land. It isn't hard. A few years ago it was, but their success lately has made them obnoxious. One of the most arrogant fan bases in America now.

Dabo is an ass! No problem at all to generate a healthy amount of hatred for them. They held own to win 24-22 after ND turned the ball over 4 times. Dabo's comments after that game showed no respect.

I don't really hate Clemson. I mean, they went from a bottom tier program in the ACC to a national power when they brought in Sweeney. I don't really like him, as I think he's a pompous ass, but give credit where its due, the guy can coach and knows how to build a program.

I don’t like paw print logos.
I don’t like the color orange.
GO IRISH!

Dabo is an ass! No problem at all to generate a healthy amount of hatred for them. They held own to win 24-22 after ND turned the ball over 4 times. Dabo's comments after that game showed no respect.
You're right. I didn't appreciate Dabo's comments either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT