ADVERTISEMENT

Is the whole world wrong Tyler James

Pay elite players up front and do not make them go to class.

That would help.
We don't have to.

What we offer is also unique. Something they cant offer.

Our previous staff didnt use the unique aspect. This staff is

We don't have to.

What we offer is also unique. Something they cant offer.

Our previous staff didnt use the unique aspect. This staff is
I will never expect Marcus Freeman to out recruit Alabama. Or Ohio State for that matter.

The easiest path to the NFL does not go through South Bend.

I will never expect Marcus Freeman to out recruit Alabama. Or Ohio State for that matter.

The easiest path to the NFL does not go through South Bend.
He's doing it. And no reason to think he cant even her better.

24 class might be better. We're close to landing another 4 star in that class. That will make 6 players, 1 5 star, 5 4 stars

Time to start upping your expectations

He's doing it. And no reason to think he cant even her better.

24 class might be better. We're close to landing another 4 star in that class. That will make 6 players, 1 5 star, 5 4 stars

Time to start upping your expectations
After NSD for the 2023 class I will circle back. Recruiting championships are not won in August.

Virtually every game Alabama plays, Saban's talent is better. And the reason Alabama talent is better are for reasons that Notre Dame simply won't do or match.

And when the Clemson talent pool dried up last season, 9-3 was the result. Funny how that works.
Clemson's loaded. They had injuries last year. They'll be top 5 this year. You don't have a clue.

Bama had no record of developing QBs until the last few years…prior it was all about their defense and RBs

let’s see how Tyler does this year
No question, but O’Brien vs Rees today ? Saban vs Freeman ?? for those recruits not enamored with the ND as an institution sales pitch it‘s a much tougher pull.

No question, but O’Brien vs Rees today ? Saban vs Freeman ?? for those recruits not enamored with the ND as an institution sales pitch it‘s a much tougher pull.
Ask CJ Carr about Tommy Rees and Marcus Freeman.

The answers may surprise you.

If Buckner has a great year, fine. The question is a little different though.. And this is not my take. This is almost universally asked? Why can’t ND seem to land a highly thought of QB annually?
That is unfair to ask?
I'm merely FLOATING THIS as an HYPOTHESIS. That means I've done ZERO RESEARCH as opposed to a THEORY which is backed by research. So, I have NO INTENTION of DEFENDING THIS as MY POSITION.

BUT WHAT IF . . .

. . . the best receivers in the country aren't the BRIGHTEST BULBS and NATURALLY wind up at the NON-ACADEMIC FACTORIES and basically PULL IN the best QB's with them?

Is that a REASONABLE POSSIBILITY?

Buch last year as a frosh had a pretty decent year and pulled is out of a few fires.

I’m not in love with his throwing motion, there is something strange about it but he has some really nice passes so maybe they decided to not mess with it.

Not too many frosh just step in and dominate. I don’t see some incredible 500 yard day against OSU but as the year goes on I’m hoping he surprises us.

A few schools get the top QBs every year, and then a bunch of them transfer when they don’t start as freshman or sophomores. ND needs to rethink its position on accepting upperclassman transfers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT