ADVERTISEMENT

Is Heuerman being "Processed" out?

smoothballa03

Posts Like A Champion
Mar 30, 2009
Mike Heuerman the 4 Star TE who at the time everybody wanted. I do not know if it was because he was a 4 star (I'm thinking that is the strongest case since majority of the board are star chasers) or is it because he had offers from Bama, OSU, FSU, LSU and many of the other elite programs around the country.

So my question is this...Is Heuerman being processed out in order to get down to the 85 number that they need. Here are my examples that I THINK is happening. 1). During his recruitment he was told he would be the only TE taken, but then they called him to see if it was ok to take D. Smythe. 2). He enrolled early has been INJURED and has not taken a meaningful down for ND since his time here. He is entering his 3 year in the program. 3). The following year they took 2 more TE's in Weisar and Luatua but it has been Luatua who has seen the field and it looks like Weisar is the closest to seeing the field before Heuerman. Then in this past year class they get Jones their top TE/WR on the board when it seems that TE was a luxury position and based of his physical abilities alone, I believe he will see the field before Heuerman as well. 4) My final example is this current spring. I do not recall him ever being mentioned as a TE in the mix for playing time. I do not recall him participating in the Spring Game/Practice and I do not believe he was injured (there was no mention) and to me that is very telling.

Def of process- A systematic series of actions directed to some end (ND case..over recruiting the TE position)
Another definition- A continuous action, operation, or series of changes taking place in a definite manner.

So before the usual subjects jump all over me for this. Really think what I am saying and thinking. This is not a statement this is just an opinion of what I think is happening. Over recruit his position and do not play him and FORCE him to make a decision if he wants a degree or playing time, because the latter is not happening. So is that not being processed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News