ADVERTISEMENT

& I'm waiting for you to.....

Thought you were a crazy old (but likable) buzzard talking about vacating games, but you were right. :D

Welcome back to the jungle.

Why thank you.

It's unfortunate.

My accuracy was dead on with the southern cal "episode" too. It's good to know people in high places (at multiple organizations). Many folks thought that the lack of noise meant that the transgressions had been swept under the rug. The reality is that issues with the NCAA grow hotter as time passes. The extent of academic fraud in this case was far broader in scope than someone fixing typos and typing papers.... Those "claims"/others by some here were balderdash. There was a massive problem in the football program.

Right now ND football is leaking oil fast and the drums are beating hard.

Keep smiling.

PS Don't be wearing those kicks around Rex Ryan. You won't be safe...

Stampeder or stampede?
My good buddy, think Engineering building, and I went. We hooked up with a guy I grew up with, ND grad/well known broadcaster, think McEnroe. He was announcing the Cincinnati Stingers at the time and got tickets for all of us. We hooked up with another lifelong buddy who was at Dayton and his crew. (His dorm where we stayed smelled like old kegs, carpet was sticky and they had beer running around the clock.... Guys were running down the hallway there and diving head first out of the second story window into snow banks below..... Think Cowardly Lion.

I was on crutches as I had broken my leg playing hockey. (Got the assist on a shovel back hand pass from behind the net). Anyway, we show up at the concert and there was a mass of cops on foot and horseback. They were turning people away and it was ugly. My buddy explained that he worked there and we were let through. People weren't happy at our preferred treatment. Me to a cop on horseback, "What the heck is going on?" "Six people are dead already be very careful in there...." it was crazy...a few cops made kelly look tame. Apparently the band played because they feared a riot....
Kenny Jones did a solid job that night. We were curious how he would fit in. Townshend, Entwistle, and Daltrey were great/off the charts that night....

Reactions: captstabbin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT