ADVERTISEMENT

ignore perse

Finally had to ignore Perse. He must be one miserable person. I just come on here for some recruiting info and he somehow manages to turn any topic into bashing Brian Kelly. I recommend you guys do the same.

tell your guy at dinner; does he have no shame? we know he has no class!

I put Perse on ignore over a year ago...not for his anti Kelly bias, but for all the stupid things said, and then personally attacking anyone who called him on his nonsense, as glacially stupid or a paid shill for Kelly, all the while insisting he only attacks when attacked, etc... The downside is the missed entertainment value that some of Perse sillier posts provide, but overall the Board is more enjoyable with him on ignore...at least for me. Most here prefer to keep reading his posts and then calling him out, which has merit as well.

I also hit the ignore button on his a year or so ago, as well as a number of the other negative trolls. I don't mind a little negativity because it is sometimes appropriate but there are some posters that really make you question their allegiance to ND.

Finally had to ignore Perse. He must be one miserable person. I just come on here for some recruiting info and he somehow manages to turn any topic into bashing Brian Kelly. I recommend you guys do the same.
Your 3 post history really gives you the vast respect to advise the board to act. LOL.

Your 3 post history really gives you the vast respect to advise the board to act. LOL.
In his short period here, he has a much better perspective than you. Have you reached out to complain again about this free message board?
You are a dope.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Give the guy a break. He spends a lot of time adding value to the board. A passionate fan that just wants to see ND rise. You can disagree, but I don't like hate I'm seeing.

Give the guy a break. He spends a lot of time adding value to the board. A passionate fan that just wants to see ND rise. You can disagree, but I don't like hate I'm seeing.
You can't be serious? You don't like seeing the hate yet you are willing to stick up for this loser who does nothing but hate on others? Amazing, simply amazing!

I imagine by now all of those commenting on this thread, with the exception of du lac, are in the employ of Kelly and pimping here on his behalf in Perse' world. As much as I reject the notion that a Perse is a passionate ND fan, du luck is entitled to this opinion, even if at odds with what has been expressed through over 29k posts.

I understand much of the sentiment stated in this thread.

But if you really want to ignore someone, its seems like it would be prudent to stop talking about them.

Call it a perverse pleasure but sometimes you just have to throw a little bit of his own poop back at him.

......to my credit I took a deep breath earlier today and didn't post a tin foil hat in response to yet another claim of posters here being Kelly's personal surrogates. 98 percent of the time I can read and scroll on, it's just the 2 percent I struggle with. ;)

amazed you guys get dupped by these shills.

The idea that Elko now solves 'all' the problems, hence there are no problems, means Kelly is good again?
Well, he was never good, never good for ND, and the problems is still there. As good as Elko is on the recruiting trail, he cannot explain away BK, and BK still being there.

As for the OP; afraid of the truth AGAIN! I told you: 'the truth will find you out'. It did.

LMAO at guys like GG - they have me on ignore 6 years; wow that explains your lack of knowledge! 'stay stupid' is your motto! You guys are pissed at the posters that sounded the alert re BK way back; but as always: the head in the dirt crowd, crowds together!

Last edited:

I tend not to post because I see everything turns into bashing on this board. I really do not waste my time on that. I might start posting more since it is the offseason and without football I have some extra time in my life.

Reactions: nsp29640
Fasten your seat belts sports fans. We have a whole season of anti-BK analysis, coupled with this drooling over "Fleck coming to ND" fantasy. Not sure why, but it's their fantasy. There had better be zero penalties, turnovers, missed assignments, missed tackles, missed FGs, and most of all, every word uttered by BK in his pressers has to be pre-approved by the anti-BK crowd who nests on this board, so as not to offend any one of them. In other words, people are watching and it better be a perfect season or another letter writing campaign will break out.

Fasten your seat belts sports fans. We have a whole season of anti-BK analysis, coupled with this drooling over "Fleck coming to ND" fantasy. Not sure why, but it's their fantasy. There had better be zero penalties, turnovers, missed assignments, missed tackles, missed FGs, and most of all, every word uttered by BK in his pressers has to be pre-approved by the anti-BK crowd who nests on this board, so as not to offend any one of them. In other words, people are watching and it better be a perfect season or another letter writing campaign will break out.

I think you are right. Fortunately, my hide has been toughened a bit by years of enduring Brey bashing. Still, it will be tough. It will be especially tough because Elko said his defense will grow throughout the year. It will not be hitting on all cylinders right out of the gate. It could be anti BK and Elko in the beginning.

Call it a perverse pleasure but sometimes you just have to throw a little bit of his own poop back at him.

......to my credit I took a deep breath earlier today and didn't post a tin foil hat in response to yet another claim of posters here being Kelly's personal surrogates. 98 percent of the time I can read and scroll on, it's just the 2 percent I struggle with. ;)

Nothing wrong with giving him the occasional limited engagement gig. I just think he doesn't warrant having his name on Our Lady's marquee.

I put Perse on ignore over a year ago...not for his anti Kelly bias, but for all the stupid things said, and then personally attacking anyone who called him on his nonsense, as glacially stupid or a paid shill for Kelly, all the while insisting he only attacks when attacked, etc... The downside is the missed entertainment value that some of Perse sillier posts provide, but overall the Board is more enjoyable with him on ignore...at least for me. Most here prefer to keep reading his posts and then calling him out, which has merit as well.

I have decided to join you and put purse on ignore. Life is too short to read into constant negativity. I don't hang with negative people in real life so why would I here.

Reactions: Telx1
Wow Pers, I didn't realize you had so many fans.
Yes, I do like the Elko hire. However, why should ND fans give Kelly a pass? Now Kelly can hide behind a new batch of assistants. Face it Irish fans, our head coach is terrible! There is no getting around it.

Oh by the way, I'm on Pers side.

Wow Pers, I didn't realize you had so many fans.
Yes, I do like the Elko hire. However, why should ND fans give Kelly a pass? Now Kelly can hide behind a new batch of assistants. Face it Irish fans, our head coach is terrible! There is no getting around it.

Oh by the way, I'm on Pers side.
Terrible?
14-0 with wimbush.

I can deal with P's constant bashing of CBK. It is his holier than thou BS that makes me want to wring his neck. I have on many occasions seen him draw first blood.....but he always hides behind the false as $hit narrative that he never attacks unless attacked first. I would believe an angry hippo before I would believe that from Mr. P.

He is a true fraud in my opioion......as delusional as they come.

Just ask yourself this......why are there threads like this on here ALL THE TIME?

Nd was out played in 1 game..
huge upgrade in coaching
Didn't lose anyone on offense that matters
The defense will be so much better because of experience and new coaching

What????? Outplayed in one game?????? Do I need to remind you who Kelly lost to? It's ok to say we were in a game to the end if the opponent was a top team. But come on man! Beat by a terrible Texas team, beat by an average Duke team at home, beat by a B10 basement dweller MSU at home, beat by NC State average team. Stanford and VT finished top 20.

Didn't lose anyone on offense that matters? Hunter Jr. and oh yeah, the starting QB.

Nd was out played in 1 game..
huge upgrade in coaching
Didn't lose anyone on offense that matters
The defense will be so much better because of experience and new coaching
Lost the starting 2 year QB. I think that is pretty big.

What????? Outplayed in one game?????? Do I need to remind you who Kelly lost to? It's ok to say we were in a game to the end if the opponent was a top team. But come on man! Beat by a terrible Texas team, beat by an average Duke team at home, beat by a B10 basement dweller MSU at home, beat by NC State average team. Stanford and VT finished top 20.

Didn't lose anyone on offense that matters? Hunter Jr. and oh yeah, the starting QB.
As much as it pains me, but this is true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT