ADVERTISEMENT

If Rex Ryan gets fired by the Bills......

Irish2684

Future coach
Jan 4, 2013
would you bring him in to be the D coordinator? I know this sounds crazy but the guy is a good defensive coach. Horrible head coach but good on the defensive side of the ball. He also may attract some pretty good recruits that want to play for him all the players seem to love him.

Reactions: Bodizephax
The Ryan brothers are clowns. Neither can coach and they only have jobs because of their father.

would you bring him in to be the D coordinator? I know this sounds crazy but the guy is a good defensive coach. Horrible head coach but good on the defensive side of the ball. He also may attract some pretty good recruits that want to play for him all the players seem to love him.
Absolutely, positively not.....check bvg's coaching tree....

"It only took six weeks for players from the Buffalo Bills defense to start questioning Rex Ryan's coaching acumen publicly."

"Both Dareus and Williams griped about how much the Bills pass rushing (and highly paid) defensive line was being asked to drop into coverage instead of rushing the passer. It was way too much in their estimation."

"Well, it seems like Rex Ryan is suddenly determined to put square pegs into round holes by putting his scheme over talent, at least he was Sunday."

"Ryan seems intent on trying to scheme his opponents rather than just his letting his players play. "

sound familiar?
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/10/21/...marcell-dareus-rex-ryan-buffalo-bills-defense

I think we should get Charlie Strong as D Coordinator. Him losing to Cal wipes out the ND win and if he loses to Oklahoma he will be fired. Just my opinion though he would be a great addition here.

what if Bill Cower were to show interest
Why would Cowher want to do that? He would be going down from the NFL (after leaving about 8 years ago) to the college ranks plus becoming an assistant coach.

That would never happen.

Hire the defensive coordinator from Washington Pete Kwiatkowksi for the same position at ND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT