ADVERTISEMENT

If BK didn’t crap all over himself against UM...

That team came out dead. Harbaugh had his team motivated to kick ass against a team with history. and they did. BK takes the approach, it’s business as usual, sometimes 18-21 year olds need that motivation to light a fire under their asses, BK can’t motivate.
Damn we are still having to talk about the Michigan game?

anyone come to realize the reality that
Michigan is actually a better team than ND! Like it or not:
Pretty much true!

This thread title reminds me of the article on the front page of this site. The headline was how does ND get into a NY6 bowl. First of all by not getting our ass kicked in Ann Arbor. Actually win the game in Ann Arbor. We had our chance and lost it on the field.

Plus our reputation of getting our ass kicked in big games. 2012 Bama. 2015 OSU. 2018 Clemson. Everyone is tired of seeing it.

This thread title reminds me of the article on the front page of this site. The headline was how does ND get into a NY6 bowl. First of all by not getting our ass kicked in Ann Arbor. Actually win the game in Ann Arbor. We had our chance and lost it on the field.

Plus our reputation of getting our ass kicked in big games. 2012 Bama. 2015 OSU. 2018 Clemson. Everyone is tired of seeing it.
Ouch!

You forgot Miami 2017. Hey but we’re 31-6 the last 3 years. That means nothing when you suffer beat downs annually to top 10 teams. How is the program ever going to be considered elite again with these colossal beat downs?
I’d rather take a chance with a solid up and comer then to continue down this road.

You forgot Miami 2017. Hey but we’re 31-6 the last 3 years. That means nothing when you suffer beat downs annually to top 10 teams. How is the program ever going to be considered elite again with these colossal beat downs?
I’d rather take a chance with a solid up and comer then to continue down this road.

As I said, clueless. Thanks for proving my point. Another fool for the ignore list.

Reactions: notredamerises23
We'd be in the playoffs this year if we beat Michigan. Especially after that Alabama loss. Utah is a good team but I dont see the committee putting them in above us.

Obviously we crapped the bed, just saying though

Reactions: NDinNJ
As I said, clueless. Thanks for proving my point.

You are a fool if you think BK is going to win a title at ND. Not hoingv
As I said, clueless. Thanks for proving my point. Another fool for the ignore list.

You clearly know nothing about football or being elite. Enjoy your mediocre life, but don’t push your mediocrity on the rest of us. I like raising the bar, not lowering it like you.

Reactions: Leahylads
Damn we are still having to talk about the Michigan game?

After what has transpired the past couple of weeks, the Michigan game cost ND a second straight playoff appearance. This team is better than what they showed that night. If they had a coach that doesn’t shit the bed once a year, they would be in the elite category.

It amazes me that the BK supporters don’t see this, and they are fine with lowered expectations.

Reactions: valianted25
After what has transpired the past couple of weeks, the Michigan game cost ND a second straight playoff appearance. This team is better than what they showed that night. If they had a coach that doesn’t shit the bed once a year, they would be in the elite category.

It amazes me that the BK supporters don’t see this, and they are fine with lowered expectations.
Honestly if we had showed up at all and at least made the score respectable, we wouldn't have dropped so far in the rankings and may be looking at a major bowl opportunity. Unfortunately that horrible performance cost us a chance at a relevant bowl, guaranteeing that the 25+ year drought without one will continue to live on.

Reactions: NDinNJ and TOMMY_23
That’s a big IF.

Kelly always craps the bed in a big game. He’s pathetic. It’s amazing the amount of people who support him on here. Just an average coach.

ND has dumbed down the schedule so much since Weis left so it would make the next guy in look good. The other coaches were not good before Kelly but they also never got to play MAC teams every year.

I knew what we had as a coach in 2011 after the loss to scUM. We have a loser of a coach.

Honestly if we had showed up at all and at least made the score respectable, we wouldn't have dropped so far in the rankings and may be looking at a major bowl opportunity. Unfortunately that horrible performance cost us a chance at a relevant bowl, guaranteeing that the 25+ year drought without one will continue to live on.
Well stated. I couldn’t of said it any better.

I’m seeing fans on here talking about how close ND is to winning a title. I’m scratching my head at that as this regime is getting ready to play in a Camping Bowl.

ND lost that game not because of weather but because they couldn’t care less about playing Michigan. Look at all the Michigan connections on the ND staff. Even Kelly’s wife is a M grad. It’s not even close to how Urban Meyer prepares for that game. You could hear it in his voice Saturday in the pregame. For OSU, beating Meatchicken is life or death. Kelly is nowhere near as competitive as Meyer.

That’s a big IF.

Kelly always craps the bed in a big game. He’s pathetic. It’s amazing the amount of people who support him on here. Just an average coach.

ND has dumbed down the schedule so much since Weis left so it would make the next guy in look good. The other coaches were not good before Kelly but they also never got to play MAC teams every year.

I knew what we had as a coach in 2011 after the loss to scUM. We have a loser of a coach.
Keep on trolling

That’s a big IF.

3 straight years of 10 wins. Extension coming! Tired of winning?

3 straight years of 10 wins. Extension coming! Tired of winning?

No, I love the 10 wins/year. I hate the annual melt down games that consistently keep ND from being in the top 5, and instead leave the program in the 11-15 range.
What your comment tells me is you are fine with ND being an 11-15 program. You’ve lowered the bar and have lower standards.

No, I love the 10 wins/year. I hate the annual melt down games that consistently keep ND from being in the top 5, and instead leave the program in the 11-15 range.
What your comment tells me is you are fine with ND being an 11-15 program. You’ve lowered the bar and have lower standards.
Last year went 12 and 0 in reg season. No meltdown. Short memory

But we were better than Clemson----just ask the expert who doesn't know if it's filled with air or feathers .

We were better than Bama too in his mind.

The concept that the other team is better is completely beyond his comprehension.

This is a delusional topic. You are who you are -- a legacy leather helmet program who fancies itself as relevant, despite a cupcake schedule and no conference championship game. Michigan whipped you pretty well, and Georgia could have run the score up more than it did, and Virginia Tech was even a better team. If you had somehow slithered your way into the final four this year, you would be pummeled again.

... BUT the meltdown came against Clemson, Prolific BK offense scored 3 points. Even shorter memory.
It wasnt a meltdown at all. We got beat by a much better, more talented team. All time great team. Defense actually help up well. Offense was completely overmatched. Not a meltdown

This is a delusional topic. You are who you are -- a legacy leather helmet program who fancies itself as relevant, despite a cupcake schedule and no conference championship game. Michigan whipped you pretty well, and Georgia could have run the score up more than it did, and Virginia Tech was even a better team. If you had somehow slithered your way into the final four this year, you would be pummeled again.
Troll

Reactions: Pennick4
Actually part of the initial attraction to ND many years ago. High academic and athletic achievement. You might try and follow an SEC team.

It wasnt a meltdown at all. We got beat by a much better, more talented team. All time great team. Defense actually help up well. Offense was completely overmatched. Not a meltdown

BS. That’s what you call developing players. Dabo and his staff develop players better than the ND staff.

Again, considering ND has slightly out recruited Clemson over the last 5 years, and yes this is fact, it comes down to development and preparation.

BS. That’s what you call developing players. Dabo and his staff develop players better than the ND staff.

Again, considering ND has slightly out recruited Clemson over the last 5 years, and yes this is fact, it comes down to development and preparation.
I dont know nor care what the recruiting rankings say. That team was extremely talented. Dabo isnt 28 points better as a coach over Saban. Dabo squad was loaded with talented players. You dont develop Trevor Lawrence, tee Higgins, Ross, Simmons etc etc. They are freaks and extremely talneted players

Mostly revisionist history.

I dont know nor care what the recruiting rankings say. That team was extremely talented. Dabo isnt 28 points better as a coach over Saban. Dabo squad was loaded with talented players. You dont develop Trevor Lawrence, tee Higgins, Ross, Simmons etc etc. They are freaks and extremely talneted players

Bla, Bla, Bla, nothing but excuses for an at best, above average coach.

Maybe you should establish your own personal expectations and enjoy some great ND football ;)

I do, with high expectations in everything I do. You should try it sometime. You may be surprised at what you could be capable of, instead of settling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT