ADVERTISEMENT

Ian Book is the next Joe Montana.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
I was wrong about Book ! I admit that !! Book reminds me of a more mobile Joe Montana !
With Book we will easily dispense of Stanford ! And once the playoffs come around (write this down !) Like David he will pull out his sling shot and slay the mighty Goliath ! (Alabama !)
Go Irish !! Beat Stanford !! One game at a time !

I was wrong about Book ! I admit that !! Book reminds me of a more mobile Joe Montana !
With Book we will easily dispense of Stanford ! And once the playoffs come around (write this down !) Like David he will pull out his sling shot and slay the mighty Goliath ! (Alabama !)
Go Irish !! Beat Stanford !! One game at a time !

Great minds think alike. Check my post on this. I opened my pie hole to talk about the same thing

Great minds think alike. Check my post on this. I opened my pie hole to talk about the same thing
I told you we would blow out Wake. The defense just got a little gassed at the end playing 100 plays in 100 degree heat. But don't leave the GREAT BRANDON WIMBUSH out of the equation. He will be a flanker and become the next Randy Moss !! You know my modus operandi ! I am always ten steps ahead ! Kelly will talk the nice guy Brandon into changing positions and the rest will be history ! Bama won't know what hit them !! We will have three qbs in the game ! Avery ! Brandon ! and Book !

Reactions: rgc7
I told you we would blow out Wake. The defense just got a little gassed at the end playing 100 plays in 100 degree heat. But don't leave the GREAT BRANDON WIMBUSH out of the equation. He will be a flanker and become the next Randy Moss !! You know my modus operandi ! I am always ten steps ahead ! Kelly will talk the nice guy Brandon into changing positions and the rest will be history ! Bama won't know what hit them !! We will have three qbs in the game ! Avery ! Brandon ! and Book !

Why do you have to bash Wimbush, there is no need to! just be happy with the change that worked! Been watching ND since 58 many ups and downs but this social medium bashing of individuals on the football team (that they can read) is wrong!

Reactions: Kelso86 and d1042
Why do you have to bash Wimbush, there is no need to! just be happy with the change that worked! Been watching ND since 58 many ups and downs but this social medium bashing of individuals on the football team (that they can read) is wrong!
Pay no attention to these predictors around here. They have long memories when it comes to a successful prediction and really short memories for the many times they didn't even come close. They are all in, then they are all out. They hate the HC, then they love him. They don't have confidence in the back up QB, then they compare him to Montana after one game. Up and down. Round and round. Give it time. It won't take much for those making predictions clamoring for BW to be the QB again.

Reactions: Kelso86
Pay no attention to these predictors around here. They have long memories when it comes to a successful prediction and really short memories for the many times they didn't even come close. They are all in, then they are all out. They hate the HC, then they love him. They don't have confidence in the back up QB, then they compare him to Montana after one game. Up and down. Round and round. Give it time. It won't take much for those making predictions clamoring for BW to be the QB again.

yep
not long ago Wimbush was better than fresh baked bread!
And, recall 3 time Heisman winner Golson?
And 4-0 TR?

I hope Book is not buying a home in S.B yet.

yep
not long ago Wimbush was better than fresh baked bread!
And, recall 3 time Heisman winner Golson?
And 4-0 TR?

I hope Book is not buying a home in S.B yet.
A lot of coaches are switching QB’s during the season . Clemson and Miami come to mind . So Kelly is doing what other coaches are trying to do get there best players on the field as we get into crunch time during the season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT