ADVERTISEMENT

I need to vent

tkirish

Posts Like A Champion
Oct 23, 2002
Ok so I'm reading some articles on ND. Now, I'm reading stuff on Navy and now Army and how tough they are to defend. Let me just say , I could freaking scream!! You're Notre Dame!! They're Navy and Army! I'm sick of hear how Great and well disciplined they are. If you read the quotes, you would think they were 1978 Oklahoma. This respect thing has gone too far. Fine! Respect both the teams before and after the games. But during the game, kick their dam ass! Wtf!!! Are you telling me these teams are recruiting better players? Because if they are, then ND should shut it down. I don't give a crap what kind of offense they run. ND should bury these teams. But no. They let them dictate the game and lose. It's a total disgrace and complete embarrassment. Doesn't this team have any pride? The coach says " I am not going anywhere". Ok well guess what? Keep losing and being an arrogant asshole and the fans will be going somewhere, Home! This is not the team I grew up with. Never in my life would I have thought ND would become the joke of college football. Brian Kelly has destroyed traditions and destroyed faith from the fan base. If those in charge keep him, then Irish football is done for good. Without football, ND is Swathmoore. Ok I'm done. Thanks for listening.

Well, that darling Coach Herman that everyone wants also lost to Navy.

OMG!!!!

what the heck are we going to do for 4 years with no TV, No Radio, now ND football down the crapper!
hole up and gather no news of the sad state of the nation!

how friggin long can one play solitaire on an iPad to excape a four year screwing! How? How?

When I was younger ... I would travel to NY (Times Sq. Church) for revitalization!
Hearing David Wilkerson speak, his prophesies and preaching the word were such joys.

Reading and studying the word, these must surely be the onset of the end times!

Knowledge has increased, people to and fto, our men are woman... do not harm the green thing....

(my vent! carry on! while there is time)

Reactions: tkirish
Ok so I'm reading some articles on ND. Now, I'm reading stuff on Navy and now Army and how tough they are to defend. Let me just say , I could freaking scream!! You're Notre Dame!! They're Navy and Army! I'm sick of hear how Great and well disciplined they are. If you read the quotes, you would think they were 1978 Oklahoma. This respect thing has gone too far. Fine! Respect both the teams before and after the games. But during the game, kick their dam ass! Wtf!!! Are you telling me these teams are recruiting better players? Because if they are, then ND should shut it down. I don't give a crap what kind of offense they run. ND should bury these teams. But no. They let them dictate the game and lose. It's a total disgrace and complete embarrassment. Doesn't this team have any pride? The coach says " I am not going anywhere". Ok well guess what? Keep losing and being an arrogant asshole and the fans will be going somewhere, Home! This is not the team I grew up with. Never in my life would I have thought ND would become the joke of college football. Brian Kelly has destroyed traditions and destroyed faith from the fan base. If those in charge keep him, then Irish football is done for good. Without football, ND is Swathmoore. Ok I'm done. Thanks for listening.
It wasn't tough for USF. They were up 31 or so before turning it off.

I too am real frustrated on the inability of ND coaching staff to address this offense. They talk so glowingly about it that they put it in the heads of the players that it is difficult. They talk about the cut blocks and also get in their own players heads. We are defeated before even playing the game.
IMHO, learned from watching Ara and coaches teaching to defeat Alabama, the key is being aggressive at the line of scrimmage with your 4 or 5 players. Do not wait for the blocks and take them on. Rather attack on your terms and get penetration to force discomfort on the exchanges. Ends were to get penetration and destroy the QB at every opportunity. Do not dance at the line with him and then try to chase down the pitch man since they are much faster than you. Goal was to make the QB aware of you at all times, to know that you were going to get hit, force early decisions, and wear the QB down. The other six players then were able to trust their eyes and clean up.
ND has the athletes to do this but not the coaching staff to enable them to do so. Pathetic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT