ADVERTISEMENT

I might have missed them, but I didn’t see any

lol on your intellectual dishonesty around Harbie.

And nice try that Fr Jenkins and ND was similar, I thought you were able to think?!

You are exposed again Mucci. Take a laxative and have a nice day
I surmised that you weren’t familiar with legal principles and now you just proved it !

OUCH !

Wink wink you sure did…from the guy confused about his bets
I’m crystal clear about the bet and Golson just reconfirmed that he stated that “ND was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.”
Then, as is typical of him, he tried to walk it back.

You have to remember that Golson lies, so much so that he recently tried to refute his own typed words.

Fortunately, they were memorialized when his post was quoted

It must be difficult for you, going through life being petty and jealous

i hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friend.

I’m crystal clear about the bet and Golson just reconfirmed that he stated that “ND was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.”

You have to remember that Golson lies, so much so that he recently tried to refute his own typed words.

Everyone saw the thread and the bet before you got it shut down

But keep trying. You seem desperate

Everyone saw the thread and the bet before you got it shut down

But keep trying. You seem desperate
You’re very poor at reading people, that’s not desperation, that’s confidence.

You just reconfirmed that you stated that this year’s “ND team was loaded with NFL talent at every position”.
I challenged you on that statement and that’s what we bet on.

The problem we have is that you’re intellectually dishonest and not to be trusted

I never liked Tommy as QB or coach. I never got Saban luring him away. But I have to admit, I was wrong in expecting Tommy to be found out.

Actually, he was. But Saban is correcting that, per the evidence. He saw potential and is nurturing it with Tommy.

I bitterly again have to face something here: it says a lot Tommy can develop and seemingly flourish at Alabama but not Notre Dame. It affirms players matter the most. Great coaches go where they can find, develop, and put top games plans together for the best players...creating a cycling feedback loop.

Tommy is apparently getting the best education here. The Crimson Tide have looked really good the last 6 games or so. Maybe he becomes a great HC coach one day...willing to coach at ND?

I had to say it.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
You’re very poor at reading people, that’s not desperation, that’s confidence.

You just reconfirmed that you stated that this year’s “ND team was loaded with NFL talent at every position”.
I challenged you on that statement and that’s what we bet on.

The problem we have is that you’re intellectually dishonest and not to be trusted
You still just cant admit when you are wrong. Even when there is proof.

That is the sign of a very small insecure man

I never liked Tommy as QB or coach. I never got Saban luring him away. But I have to admit, I was wrong in expecting Tommy to be found out.

Actually, he was. But Saban is correcting that, per the evidence. He saw potential and is nurturing it with Tommy.

I bitterly again have to face something here: it says a lot Tommy can develop and seemingly flourish at Alabama but not Notre Dame. It affirms players matter the most. Great coaches go where they can find, develop, and put top games plans together for the best players...creating a cycling feedback loop.

Tommy is apparently getting the best education here. The Crimson Tide have looked really good the last 6 games or so. Maybe he becomes a great HC coach one day...willing to coach at ND?

I had to say it.
As for Tommy the player, I always appreciated the fact he overachieved as a QB. Slow with a weak arm, whose Brain and determination and understanding of football carried him to unbelievable heights as ND’s qb. His physical weaknesses were tangible and frustrating as a fan when they were difference makers, and most if not all of us wished he had Golson’s physical talents to go with his intangibles. The fact he started all or parts of his four years is more an indictment of the coaches and their qb recruits than Tommy.

The book on Tommy among the coaching fraternity as per reports is that he is very highly regarded as an offensive mind. Yes, player talent matters, as does coaching. If you combine really good coaching with really good talent, you obviously win and everyone looks great. Good coaching can take average talent just so far, and I think really good talent can compensate for poor coaching to a large extent, but not enough to win championships. ND had really good talent at multiple positions when Tommy was here, but never elite qb talent. And yes, I think coaching under Saban represents a great learning opportunity, but I think Tommy finally has the kind of physical talent to maximize his game planning, and I think Saban demands and gets good execution from the players. So yes, Tommy will be highly successful at Alabama. Tommy was not the best judge or developer of QB talent, so I think he needs a talented qb coach to be successful as a HC. And Tommy some day being the HC at ND is not crazy, but I would bet against it.

Reactions: banmate6
You still just cant admit when you are wrong. Even when there is proof.

That is the sign of a very small insecure man
The proof is in your own written words.

You stated and reconfirmed that you stated that:
“This years ND team was loaded with NFL talent at every position.”

I challenged that statement.

In order for you to win the bet, every starter on this years team who is eligible to be drafted in April of 2024 would have to be drafted, and once drafted they would have to make an NFL roster for the 2024 season.

And we all know that isn’t going to happen, ergo you will lose the bet.

MF isn’t starting players who lack NFL talent over players who have NFL talent.

You’re going to lose the bet, you just don’t have the character and integrity to admit it.

As for Tommy the player, I always appreciated the fact he overachieved as a QB. Slow with a weak arm, whose Brain and determination and understanding of football carried him to unbelievable heights as ND’s qb. His physical weaknesses were tangible and frustrating as a fan when they were difference makers, and most if not all of us wished he had Golson’s physical talents to go with his intangibles. The fact he started all or parts of his four years is more an indictment of the coaches and their qb recruits than Tommy.

The book on Tommy among the coaching fraternity as per reports is that he is very highly regarded as an offensive mind. Yes, player talent matters, as does coaching. If you combine really good coaching with really good talent, you obviously win and everyone looks great. Good coaching can take average talent just so far, and I think really good talent can compensate for poor coaching to a large extent, but not enough to win championships. ND had really good talent at multiple positions when Tommy was here, but never elite qb talent. And yes, I think coaching under Saban represents a great learning opportunity, but I think Tommy finally has the kind of physical talent to maximize his game planning, and I think Saban demands and gets good execution from the players. So yes, Tommy will be highly successful at Alabama. Tommy was not the best judge or developer of QB talent, so I think he needs a talented qb coach to be successful as a HC. And Tommy some day being the HC at ND is not crazy, but I would bet against it.
I always thought that he was a quick reader of the defense and his receivers

it would seem that proof of his abilities as an OC were confirmed when the best coach in college football selected him to be his OC and paid him all of that money

The proof is in your own written words.

You stated and reconfirmed that you stated that:
“This years ND team was loaded with NFL talent at every position.”

I challenged that statement.

In order for you to win the bet, every starter on this years team who is eligible to be drafted in April of 2024 would have to be drafted, and once drafted they would have to make an NFL roster for the 2024 season.

And we all know that isn’t going to happen, ergo you will lose the bet.

MF isn’t starting players who lack NFL talent over players who have NFL talent.

You’re going to lose the bet, you just don’t have the character and integrity to admit it.
Wrong again

Harsh criticisms of Tommy Rees on the Alabama football websites I looked at !

WHY do you think that there aren’t any harsh criticisms of Tommy Rees on the Alabama football websites like there were on the Notre Dame football websites ?
Because they are winning

Take your own statement…and embrace it

‘You are very poor at reading people …’

I think any OC in the country can lead bama’s talent to the 7th ranked offense in the SEC. Is that ranking a reason for gloating? I still don’t understand the love affair that some ND fans have w/ rees. Average, at best, yet some want to genuflect to the guy. Don’t get it.

I think any OC in the country can lead bama’s talent to the 7th ranked offense in the SEC. Is that ranking a reason for gloating? I still don’t understand the love affair that some ND fans have w/ rees. Average, at best, yet some want to genuflect to the guy. Don’t get it.
You can include me in the Tommy Rees camp. And I am happy Tommy has experienced a good start to his OC gig at Alabama.

Last edited:
Accepting the suspension is Not an admission of guilt !

Obviously you’re not familiar with “NOLO CONTENDERE”

You may recall that Father Jenkins did a similar act with the NCAA

Presenting video evidence of Stalions fails to prove that Harbaugh was complicit.
‘Have someone with a brain explain that to you.

Tom Sr and I talk frequently, mostly about what a jealous, petty moron you are.

OUCH !
What case highlighted “NOLO CONTENDERE”; was it watergate? Or was it in a trial and used by G. Ford?

Reactions: BGI User 756
In most years, yes, but this year the Tide have a QB who started the year unable to make anything but the first read, was very slow processing plays including when to take and run, which led to him eating a bunch of sacks (still does in some ways), and just very robotic as a QB with little improvisation skills. Now, all of that improvement can’t all be attributed to Rees, but he’s done a great job maximizing what Alabama has as it currently has the 20th ranked offense as far as efficiency is concerned (behind UGa’s, Missouri’s, and Ole Miss’s) and 19th in OF+.

But yes, this season isn’t any slam dunk year for Rees but next year might be.

I think you’ve misinterpreted the pro TR posts, they are in defense of the attacks on TR

Reactions: Telx1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT