ADVERTISEMENT

I just said for the very first time in my 48 years

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
Go Blue! Jesus that was hard to say. But I hope they beat the living HELL out of OSU then they go into the stands a beat there parents.

Reactions: cgvr
Michigan looks like the're winnin the battle in the trenchs ! very tough solid football so far !

Barrett looks horrible and I hope Meyer did not call that fake punt from his own 20. What is the upside there? First down at your own 25 and you still can't move the ball.

These are the two trashiest fan bases in the nation. Can they both lose? Haha.
Well I would certainly be happy with that. But my wife's jackass relatives makes it IMPOSSIBLE to want OSU to win anything. My nephew is already making excuses if OSU doesn't win. I'd like to beat him with the fork he is using to eat with.

Reactions: end_23
And I at one time kind of like, or didn't mind OSU. My how times have changed.

My God Michigan what in the sam hill are you doing? Get you head out of your asses.

If there was a way they could both lose it would be awesome. I wouldn't root for Michigan if they were playing Satan for the fait of the world. I don't care if they play OSU, FSU or AL....I couldn't even root for them if it meant that ND got a playoff spot. Never would I wish them well.

Reactions: end_23
My God I can't catch a break. Just hope to high water that Penn State beats Michigan State and keeps OSU out of the Big 10 championship. I guess OSU will be in the playoff regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT