ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to a wedding Saturday. IrishMike will take over as Board Motivator.

Two things:
1. What kind of sick couple plans a wedding day during football season?
2. Thanks to technology, you can watch the game on your smartphone. You'll look like a jerk, especially if you're screaming expletives and cheering throughout the game. However, in all fairness ND came first, so you know. Priorities.

I am going to a wedding of a Marine Vietnam Purple Heart winner Saturday so I will probably miss most if not all of the Duke game. IrishMike will hold the fort against all the AntiKelly Savages while I am gone.
Go Irish !
Beat Duke !
I bet you are doing hair and makeup for the bridesmaids.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I am going to a wedding of a Marine Vietnam Purple Heart winner Saturday so I will probably miss most if not all of the Duke game. IrishMike will hold the fort against all the AntiKelly Savages while I am gone.
Go Irish !
Beat Duke !
Did he burn down any villages?

Maybe. But I am not going to judge him. War is hell.

Before you ditch us please put out an APB on NDAFarley... Where the heck did he go?

He was last seen sharing his personal Chuck Norris strike force Afghan stories with Texas... It was hilarious... He was their "big toe".

They may have made him an honorary longhorn...

PS This better be you with the maid of honor as your target....

Go Irish !
Beat Duke !
Enjoy yourself

It's the Duke game at least it wasn't the SC game

Before you ditch us please put out an APB on NDAFarley... Where the heck did he go?

He was last seen sharing his personal Chuck Norris strike force Afghan stories with Texas... It was hilarious... He was their "big toe".

They may have made him an honorary longhorn...

PS This better be you with the maid of honor as your target....

I think Colonel Flagg, AKA NDA Farley, is on a top secret mission with the CIA---

Reactions: cgvr
Bodi, now I will need to take my prozac so I can deal with the game. be ready for the following saturday

Go Irish !
Beat Duke !
Not Anti-Kelly but Pro-ND.

I think ND deserves better than what Kelly has given them.

Go Irish !
Beat Duke !
Irishmike has forsaken us...
We are doomed.....

Bodi, he did just fine considering you bailed on the worst game ND has played in a long time. Too many legitimate negative commentaries to single out CGVR or PERSE. We're spending the week at Newport Beach in So Cal, and complicated the hell out of the trip by insisting on TV access yesterday and next Saturday. Wish I had missed the game driving in heavy traffic instead. Hope you catch a 60 Lb cat and hope ND catches fire!

How did he do in my absence? I will be camping out along the Mississippi river catching and cooking catfish next weekend so I am going to miss the game again so should I hire IrishMike for next week or BGI348?

He did nothing...nothing... The place was barren. The thought of you being in the arms of another man last night darn near killed him.

Nominate Sarah as the lead. Let's let it rip.

Todd Lyght is going to have these guys flying like heat seeking missiles.

Crush the orange.

PS
"Oh it's bad and the natives are restless..... drums beating...."
51cgvr,Today at 11:11 AM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT