ADVERTISEMENT

hurricane irma

Thoughts and prayers to the waves off Deerfield Beach I am about to carve up!! 50 year storm bro... paddle out with me!

Reactions: Bodizephax
Thoughts and prayers to the waves off Deerfield Beach I am about to carve up!! 50 year storm bro... paddle out with me!

Ahhhhh..........sure.

BTW, how far is it from the double wide in the low lying area where you live to the beach? o_O:cool:

Reactions: IRISHJD98
Saw where a 16 y.o. pro suffer is already a casualty.

I remember body-surfing at Jax Beach when Andrew was ready to hit Florida and the current almost got me. It was over three hundred miles away.

Ahhhhh..........sure.

BTW, how far is it from the double wide in the low lying area where you live to the beach? o_O:cool:

1.5 miles only because I have to go .5 miles out of the way for the inter-coastal drawbridge.. East of Federal, South of Hillsboro.. We are under mandatory evac though so I could only catch one... some locals were able to get a pic:
6675135633_af48bd0230_b.jpg

I was in Marco Island just before Labor Day weekend. It was the first time I was ever there. Anyhow I mentioned to a Relator I was surprised no homes were raised. If any of the construction was FEMA compliant. She looked at me if I was speaking some sort of mandarin dialect. "We don't get with hurricanes here". It would have to hit the yukatan isles then make a sharp right.

1.5 miles only because I have to go .5 miles out of the way for the inter-coastal drawbridge.. East of Federal, South of Hillsboro.. We are under mandatory evac though so I could only catch one... some locals were able to get a pic:
6675135633_af48bd0230_b.jpg

You should try Rincon Puerto Rico in December,January, and February. Some very big waves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT