ADVERTISEMENT

Hate this dead period

Dropkickirish

Shakes Down The Thunder
Dec 5, 2016
Right after signing day and the NFL season comes to an end everything seems to drag. Hoping for a commit soon so there is something to keep talking about. Although, March Madness is just around the corner

Right after signing day and the NFL season comes to an end everything seems to drag. Hoping for a commit soon so there is something to keep talking about. Although, March Madness is just around the corner

Spring Ball will be here in a bout a month -- that will carry the conversation for awhile.

Big home basketball game for the men tomorrow night against the Noles. The game starts at six pm and on ESPN.
Go Irish! Beat FSU!!

Reactions: zonairish
LAX is coming up soon too. Actually LAX has become one of my favorite sports over the past 16 years, since my daughter took the game up.

I hate the girls' game but love the boys' game ... wish I had the opportunity to play it back in my youth.

Heard unconfirmed gossip (someone told a guy who told a friend of mine) that the Spring Game will be on April 22nd being that Easter weekend is the week before. No official date has been announced yet. Any ushers around here that has heard anything? If it's the 22nd, I'm out. Grandson's First Communion. Faith, family, football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT