ADVERTISEMENT

Great win tonight (from a UGA fan)

pasadenadawg

Here Come The Irish
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Now that we have a larger sample size, we both look like top 10 teams. It's clear your defense is much improved, and your offense looked balanced tonight. We both have a lot of work left left to do, but we are both also still in the thick of the playoff hunt. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Last edited:
Now that we have a larger sample size, we both look like top 10 teams. It's clear your defense is much improved, and your offense looked balanced tonight. We both have a lot of work left left to do, but we are both also still in the thick of the playoff hunt. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Thank you dawgfan !! But we will get revenge ! In this life or the next !

Don't say top 10 to folks on the board here......they freak out...but I agree with ya.....as Brandon grows.....and we keep hanging 30+ on folks with our defense....I don't see why we can't be top 10....looked as good as many other teams in the top 10....Long way to go though.....

The Dawgs looked stout yesterday. I knew the defense was legit, but I was impressed with your offense. Good luck the rest of the way. You should win the SEC East.

Reactions: pasadenadawg
Looking like the Dawgs have the inside track to the east title. Best of luck.

Reactions: pasadenadawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT