ADVERTISEMENT

Great Season

Stop the whining. Can't wait for 2019 season.
It was a great season. We ended with a thud, and so folks are upset, and rightfully so. I didn’t expect a win against Clemson, but I expected a competitive game. I sure as hell didn’t expect the offense to score only three points, and I didn’t expect Book to be so mentally overwhelmed by a top defense. Kelly has the program performing with back to back double digit wins and that’s a significant development, but I want to at least show up against the elite teams in the post season, and we haven’t. Looking forward to QB competition this Spring, the return of some really talented experienced players, and the insertion of some young talent in some of our critical skill positions. Schedule looks really difficult, but looking forward to another year of ND football.

It was a great season. We ended with a thud, and so folks are upset, and rightfully so. I didn’t expect a win against Clemson, but I expected a competitive game. I sure as hell didn’t expect the offense to score only three points, and I didn’t expect Book to be so mentally overwhelmed by a top defense. Kelly has the program performing with back to back double digit wins and that’s a significant development, but I want to at least show up against the elite teams in the post season, and we haven’t. Looking forward to QB competition this Spring, the return of some really talented experienced players, and the insertion of some young talent in some of our critical skill positions. Schedule looks really difficult, but looking forward to another year of ND football.
The game was Sat night and the same posters are bitching and moaning. What we think doesn't matter anyways. I had a blast watching the team this season.

The game was Sat night and the same posters are bitching and moaning. What we think doesn't matter anyways. I had a blast watching the team this season.
Me too. But if ND wants some elite recruits to come here then the sh!tt!ng the bed on the national stage has to stop. If ND would’ve balled out and lost 28-20 or showed fight like Washington did today I wouldn’t complain one bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT