ADVERTISEMENT

Good win Navy

sshulk

ND Expert
Sep 9, 2003
with all due respects they've had much better wins ... they beat a team today that they are better than.

Why Notre Dame would pass the ball when running for 5+ every down is beyond me ... but I don't get paid to coach football.

Reactions: ThunderRd
with all due respects they've had much better wins ... they beat a team today that they are better than.

Why Notre Dame would pass the ball when running for 5+ every down is beyond me ... but I don't get paid to coach football.
GO USMC

Thats Brian Kelly. He just can't pass up a pass.

This ND team is painful to watch.

Clemson fan here. Extremely classy move by Notre Dame team to stand behind Navy with hands on hearts while they sang their alma mater to the midshipmen. Was impressed with your sportsmanship.

Amen Poet,
Semper Fi ! hats off to Navy ! better disciplined, never give up better coached.
Very proud of of our future Nave and Marine officers !

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Amen Poet,
Semper Fi ! hats off to Navy ! better disciplined, never give up better coached.
Very proud of of our future Nave and Marine officers !
As much as I enjoy a Navy win this one hurt.

Semper Fi brother

Last edited:
Sportsmanship is all we got right now. Go Irish beat navy. I'm mean get beat by navy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT