ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck today Irish

beachcardinal

All Star
Jan 30, 2006
Been thinking about this game. I think home field and the weather slow you a bit. My prediction Irsh by 10. I think without the weather maybe 20. Can't figure out why the game is a pick'em

Reactions: IrishBlooded
Well Beach, I like your prediction and appreciate the sentiment. Hope your Trojans have no more blemishes leading up to the ND game.

Thanks. I root for the Irish every game but one. Sc? Can't figure out my team. A lot of talent but thin at the head coach position position.

Agreed. Thought Sark was a much better HC prospect than kiffen when that hire took place, and thought Sark's experience at Washington would prove invaluable and that he would realize immediate success. Surprised by the up and down level of performance, and never saw the drinking issue coming. Was raised to hate your Trojans but to root for them and hope for the annual rivalry with ND to have national championship implications. That may be the case this year.

Reactions: Pennick4
Thanks. I root for the Irish every game but one. Sc? Can't figure out my team. A lot of talent but thin at the head coach position position.
Aren't you guys still feeling the effects of the scholarship reductions? I know you are back to 85 but would think that much larger portion of team are frosh and sophs.

Aren't you guys still feeling the effects of the scholarship reductions? I know you are back to 85 but would think that much larger portion of team are frosh and sophs.
We aren't back to 85 yet. Next year. We are very young but these are highly rated prospects. They are supposed to be able to contribute when young. Sark can recruit but not adjust. I think he is 3-28 when trailing at half time. Not a good stat for a coach. With Pete if we were within 10 points at half you knew we would win. He called the first 15 plays of the game in advance. Not even necessarily to score, but plays that would reveal the other teams tendencies and weaknesses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT