ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

45-3, 5-0, #3 in the country, 11 straight wins.

75% of you bitch and wine about the coach, and offer nothing constructive to the thread. Anonymously attacking student athletes, who largely do all the right things: pathetic, weak, weird. BK, Book, and ND ruined your weekends. Sorry about that. Try to not let it ruin your miserable and negativity-ridden lives.

The program is in a great place, and I love watching every week. Proud of the staff and student athletes for navigating through this crazy season/time. 5-0, and I’m hopeful that we can really battle an incredibly good Clemson team in 2 weeks.

And don’t bother responding. I’m done with l this thread. 45-3......my point has been proven. Really nice way to cap off a great Saturday.

75% of you bitch and wine about the coach, and offer nothing constructive to the thread. Anonymously attacking student athletes, who largely do all the right things: pathetic, weak, weird. BK, Book, and ND ruined your weekends. Sorry about that. Try to not let it ruin your miserable and negativity-risen lives.

The program is in a great place, and I love watching every week. Proud of the staff and student athletes for navigating through this crazy season/time. 5-0, and I’m hopeful that we can really battle an incredibly good Clemson team in 2 weeks.

And don’t bother responding. I’m done with l this thread. 45-3......my point has been proven. Really nice way to cap off a great Saturday.
Have a nice evening!

If Lenzy did re-injure his hamstring today, it might have been next week. I'm far from a genius but I have been singing the same song for a week or two that both Austin and Lenzy cannot be depended on in 2020. Rees and BK better put their thinking caps on and get creative on offense. Does anybody know the status of Tremble?

If Lenzy did re-injure his hamstring today, it might have been next week. I'm far from a genius but I have been singing the same song for a week or two that both Austin and Lenzy cannot be depended on in 2020. Rees and BK better put their thinking caps on and get creative on offense. Does anybody know the status of Tremble?
Hes fine

One of the best coaches and staffs and strength staffs in the country. Putting players on the NFL and graduating about 96% players. 38 and 6
Above average, but not great.

Zero wins vs elite teams
Zero major bowl wins
Out-coached numerous times in 11 years.
Blowout losses.

Above average, but not great.

Zero wins vs elite teams
Zero major bowl wins
Out-coached numerous times in 11 years.
Blowout losses.
Easily top 15. Probably top 10. I feel bad for the Penn state players. They probably wish they had our staff today.

Win ✔
NFL ✔
Graduate ✔

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
Easily top 15. Probably top 10. I feel bad for the Penn state players. They probably wish they had our staff today.

Win ✔
NFL ✔
Graduate ✔

who cares about PSU? This is Notre Dame! Keep lowering the bar comparing BK to other coaches that haven’t won anything of significance.

who cares about PSU? This is Notre Dame! Keep lowering the bar comparing BK to other coaches that haven’t won anything of significance.
I'm comparing Notre Dame to one of the great cfb programs of all time. Maybe I should feel bad for Nebraska, FSU and Miami players. Oh dont forget about Texas lol.

Where are all these better staffs at? Bama clemson OSU Georgia LSU and .............

I'm comparing Notre Dame to one of the great cfb programs of all time. Maybe I should feel bad for Nebraska, FSU and Miami players. Oh dont forget about Texas lol.

Where are all these better staffs at? Bama clemson OSU Georgia LSU and .............

Again, I could care less about any of those teams, regardless of their history.

Like I said top 10 staff. Very good coaching. Players should be fired up

Again, 11 years and zero major bowl wins, blow out losses vs top 10-15 teams. Zero wins vs elite teams. Great coaching gets you a few of these wins. BK is a good coach, far from great. 11 years of data prove this.

Reactions: VTND
Again, 11 years and zero major bowl wins, blow out losses vs top 10-15 teams. Zero wins vs elite teams. Great coaching gets you a few of these wins. BK is a good coach, far from great. 11 years of data prove this.
I never said great. I said top 10. Very good head coach and staff and strength staff. Players are lucky to have our staff

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
No he doesn't. That's his role. He's a significant tier below kyren and Tyree. There is NO argument that can be made to justify taking meaningful reps from either of them because Cbo is an upgrade. None.

That's no reason to get him killed.

I never said great. I said top 10. Very good head coach and staff and strength staff. Players are lucky to have our staff

you must be young. Lowering the bar. Same way you compare BK to failed coaches at ND, instead of those coaches that were really successful at ND, not what you consider successful, getting exposed every time ND plays a legit team.

I’ll be the first to admit that Book wasn’t sharp today, still, he went 16 for 30 for 312 yards, 3 TD’s, no INT’s and 40 yards running on 8 carries.

And ND won 45-3.

That’s a pretty good day for a bad day..

For some time I’ve been saying that his receivers can’t get open, and that was evident again today !

When your tight ends account for more than half of the team’s receptions, that’s not a good sign.

Reactions: francade
You see there you go again. Got any new material?

Reactions: Golson5

75% of you bitch and wine about the coach, and offer nothing constructive to the thread. Anonymously attacking student athletes, who largely do all the right things: pathetic, weak, weird. BK, Book, and ND ruined your weekends. Sorry about that. Try to not let it ruin your miserable and negativity-ridden lives.

I don’t think anybody has any ill will towards the players. Of course I can only speak for myself. However, most of us want to win big games and national championships and it feels like we are getting further from that goal. 45-3 is great and all but in the context of Notre Dame, it isn’t good enough. Nobody cares about beating Pitt, Duke and the teams we should handle with ease. We want to compete with Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Georgia. Now, will we ever be tier 1 again? No, but we can be right their and able to compete with those guys every few years.

Reactions: NDinNJ
I don’t think anybody has any ill will towards the players. Of course I can only speak for myself. However, most of us want to win big games and national championships and it feels like we are getting further from that goal. 45-3 is great and all but in the context of Notre Dame, it isn’t good enough. Nobody cares about beating Pitt, Duke and the teams we should handle with ease. We want to compete with Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Georgia. Now, will we ever be tier 1 again? No, but we can be right their and able to compete with those guys every few years.
We are getting further away from that? Further away from when?

Being able to win big games and be serious title contenders.
So you think we are further away now then before? Like when Kelly took over and we were a dumpster fire? Further then when exactly? We are closer now than any point post Holtz. I dont understand the further away comment. Odd. I understand if you say we arent title contenders right now. But to say we're further away doesnt make sense to me

How was the program before Kelly was hired.

How did the ND vs LSU Bowl game turn out ?
How was the program before Kelly? It SUCKED! We all know that. Why does he and others constantly bring up the same old material? Kelly as this program rolling along.

So you think we are further away now then before? Like when Kelly took over and we were a dumpster fire? Further then when exactly? We are closer now than any point post Holtz. I dont understand the further away comment. Odd. I understand if you say we arent title contenders right now. But to say we're further away doesnt make sense to me
This 1000%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT