ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I don’t think anybody has any ill will towards the players. Of course I can only speak for myself. However, most of us want to win big games and national championships and it feels like we are getting further from that goal. 45-3 is great and all but in the context of Notre Dame, it isn’t good enough. Nobody cares about beating Pitt, Duke and the teams we should handle with ease. We want to compete with Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Georgia. No shit! Now, will we ever be tier 1 again? No, but we can be right their and able to compete with those guys every few years.
So you would prefer ND to lose those games? Ok some fan you are!

Reactions: Golson5
So you would prefer ND to lose those games? Ok some fan you are!
Ok so go ahead and highlight where I said that? Oh you can’t because I never said that. If your ok with being mediocre which it’s obvious you are, that’s fine. However we need to make changes to reach the top level.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Ok so go ahead and highlight where I said that? Oh you can’t because I never said that. If your ok with being mediocre which it’s obvious you are, that’s fine. However we need to make changes to reach the top level.

WHAT CHANGES ?

Lets hear them

We are getting further away from that? Further away from when?

There you go again, comparing BK to Ty and Weis. You clearly either weren’t around or in diapers when ND was competing vs the best, and by that I mean winning vs the best, not every time, but still being able to compete with and beat the best teams when they faced them.

Reactions: HuddleBurger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT