ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread ND vs FSU

Thoughts on Defense? Some bad angles and some missed tackles. Pass rush as advertised. Back end looks tight. Just don’t get that run. The angles where Aweful.
I don't think they look too bad. FSU's offense isn't all that great, and we're reducing them to scrounging to get what they can. Not bad for the very first half under Freeman. Outside of that big run.

Reactions: mbd11
59 yards on 20 rushes ?

That has to improve ......... dramatically

Curious to see if Freeman has the same ability to adjust and shut teams down in games like this the way Lea did?

Good to see ND come back from down 7. That’s a good sign with a young team in a hostile place. Just come out and put up 10

A fan of ND, but cautiously neutral with family at FSU. ND fans have to remember FSU has some excellent DB talent, overall more talented then ND’s defensive backfield at the moment. Look up names like dent, Gant Jay, Jammie Robinson, and Jerrion Jones, as well as Amari Gainer and Stephen Nix at LB. Now that Coach Norvell has had a year to get things organized he has talent on that roster, possibly as much as anyone ND will face this year outside of USC, including transfers like Jermaine Johnson at DE, and Corbin.

We weathered the storm. It is in unbelievably electric their tonight, Bowden memorial, ND top 10 in town….just limit the mistakes and we’ll be fine. FSU shows me tonight they will be much better this year and I expect a winning season seeing the bounce back tonight!

Safety opposite Hamilton repair bike for two tds …. Football isn’t hard, our second safety sucks

Is it me or did Hamilton look slow? He normally seems like he is flying around.

Wow… Kelly not having team prepared for first game again…. He can’t coach when teams have multiple weeks to prepare meaning first games and bowl games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT