ADVERTISEMENT

FYI US AD Lynn Sawnn "resigned" this morning

beachcardinal

All Star
Jan 30, 2006
Swann was a big protector of Helton so he will have to have quite a season to stay on. Minimum Pac-12 championship I think.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Our rivals are ND and UCLA but Swann was getting 2 mi and spending most of his time on a golf course so with the new Pres it was a matter of time

Swann was a big protector of Helton so he will have to have quite a season to stay on. Minimum Pac-12 championship I think.

Nobody idolized Lynn more than me growing up. Family lived next to him, he was very kind to us, amazing athlete and person. But his fault or not, USC's constant scandals this past 2-3 years under his tenure are inexcusable. The corruption was running rampant - the football situation with Helton is simply one piece of the puzzle.

Swann does not belong in charge of anything on this earth. He is the Gilligan of our times!

Helton’s protector is gone! Once ND beats the snot out of Helton, SC can look for an actual head football coach!

Urban licking his chops to get to SC. He will kill it there and win at least 1 title.

Urban does an excellent job on the Fox college football show. He virtually explained Army's offense to the Michigan staff and they still wouldn't listen. The thing with Urban is not his luggage. USC is used to that. It's too much winning. USC was used to that at one time.

Beach- what happens if usc goes 9-3/10-2+... I mean it seems the new AD will want to choose his coach in almost any circumstance right but this could get a little tricky as the PAC looks down and Slovis/new O look solid.

Last edited:
Beach- what happens if usc goes 9-3/10-2+... I mean it seems the new AD will want to choose his coach in almost any circumstance right but this could get a little tricky as the PAC looks down and Slovis/new O look solid.
that would make it very hard to let Clay go, unless Urban is available which I doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT