ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman crushing D recruiting- offense better pick up!

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Sounds like it’s a done deal

Freeman has his two best players quit on him and the team his first few weeks on the job

does a terrible job coaching and adjusting in the bowl game leading ND to one of its worst ever losses (defense almost gave up 400 yards second half)

two players who should come back and are critical for your 2022 season are going to the nfl

I thought he was a players coach? I thought players would run through a brick wall for him(team played so soft yesterday)

Well, at least he’s recruiting defensively great. He’s doing about one thing good right now.

Reactions: rgc7

Freeman has his two best players quit on him and the team his first few weeks on the job

does a terrible job coaching and adjusting in the bowl game leading ND to one of its worst ever losses (defense almost gave up 400 yards second half)

two players who should come back and are critical for your 2022 season are going to the nfl

I thought he was a players coach? I thought players would run through a brick wall for him(team played so soft yesterday)

Well, at least he’s recruiting defensively great. He’s doing about one thing good right now.
Wow. You keep outdoing yourself.

two players who should come back and are critilacal for your 2022 season are going to the nfl

And exactly how is he supposed to stop players from moving to the NFL? If they had gone into the transfer portal, then you could say they "quit" on him. That's not the case here.

Right now, if Freeman said 2 + 2 = 4 you would find a way to knock him down.

How about taking a break from the board for a week or so?

And exactly how is he supposed to stop players from moving to the NFL? If they had gone into the transfer portal, then you could say they "quit" on him. That's not the case here.

How about he does something good as a coach outside of his defensive recruiting. Tell me one good thing he’s done other than defensive recruiting?

Austin/foskey shouldn’t be going to the nfl right now, then that’s clear, freeman should be recruiting back like every other great coach does. Kelly had huge success here. I could name 10players he got to come back for a fourth or 5th year.

I get Hamilton and Kyren going pro, not Austin and foskey.

I will acknowledge when he does something really good like his defensive recruiting. But right now he’s failing at everything else

Man…at this point it seems pathological like for some posters and Kelly. This can’t be healthy to be wanting to be proven right this badly about a comment you made months ago. At this point, you’re likely cheering for ND to lose to be proven right.
Hell no…. I want freeman to be successful as all heck, he’s just failing right now.

maybe he hits the portal and starts getting some wins.

How about he does something good as a coach outside of his defensive recruiting. Tell me one good thing he’s done other than defensive recruiting?

Austin/foskey shouldn’t be going to the nfl right now, then that’s clear, freeman should be recruiting back like every other great coach does. Kelly had huge success here. I could name 10players he got to come back for a fourth or 5th year.

I get Hamilton and Kyren going pro, not Austin and foskey.

I will acknowledge when he does something really good like his defensive recruiting. But right now he’s failing at everything else
He's had ONE MONTH on the job. How about just a little bit of patience before rendering your judgment?

Have you ever been in management of any kind?

And, put down the bottle of whatever booze you're knocking back.

Up until 4 weeks ago, he wasn't even responsible for recruiting the offensive side of the ball. Pin the lack of recruiting on the O on Kelly/Rees.
Honestly, I was never happy with the Rees promotion. If Rees doesn't step up recruiting on his side of the ball, he should be replaced.

He's had ONE MONTH on the job. How about just a little bit of patience before rendering your judgment?

Have you ever been in management of any kind?

And, put down the bottle of whatever booze you're knocking back.
Yeah first role of new management is to understand and solidify what you have in house. He’s now had his top 2 players quit and now two huge pieces for next year are leaving. These aren’t the ones you want to leave! So failing at retaining current team.
Step 2 is to then fill your gaps and bring in more new talent. He’s doing great here defensively.

Up until 4 weeks ago, he wasn't even responsible for recruiting the offensive side of the ball. Pin the lack of recruiting on the O on Kelly/Rees.
Honestly, I was never happy with the Rees promotion. If Rees doesn't step up recruiting on his side of the ball, he should be replaced.
Agree, I’m not faulting freeman yet for offensive recruiting. Rees 2nd half of game and recruiting leaves a sour taste right now.

He won't take a break, he's our resident whiner. We'd lose all kinds of entertainment value :)

What a freakin' Clown Show.
It's like these idiots who blame Coan for being a pocket passer and not a runner. It's like blaming a breaking ball pitcher for not throwing 105 MPH fastballs. It's stunningly stupid how these idiots think. Well don't think really, just bitch, whine, moan and fire every coach. This from keyboard jockeys who've done nothing and know nothing

Last edited:

You are fvcked

You're a clown show

Yeah first role of new management is to understand and solidify what you have in house. He’s now had his top 2 players quit and now two huge pieces for next year are leaving. These aren’t the ones you want to leave! So failing at retaining current team.
Step 2 is to then fill your gaps and bring in more new talent. He’s doing great here defensively.
Moron

It's like these idiots who blame Coan for being a pocket passer and not a runner. It's like blaming a breaking ball pitcher for not throwing 105 MPH fastballs. It's stunningly stupid how these idiots think. Well don't think really, just bitch, whine, moan and fire every coach. This from keyboard jockeys who've done nothing and know nothing
8 possessions in a row without a point… what was wide open, the qb run… who can’t run and who can? Coaching failure not bringing in Buchner after 2 quick terrible offensive possessions to start second half

Reactions: rgc7
Yeah because they chose to play for millions was all on Freeman.

Youre a punk
Who is making millions right now?

you realize you support quitting and making bad decisions .. you’re a good leader/role model!

yes it’s their decision but it’s the coaching staff that should help educate them.

🤣🤣🤣

You just hate that I’m almost always right and know so much more than you.
It’s ok, you like being wrong and losing .
Nope, he and the others on the board are right that you're totally consistent in your ridiculous posts especially when you've been drinking like you apparently were last night. It's rare you see such garbage posted but I see that you're back to posting more garbage today. Too bad for you.

Who is making millions right now?

you realize you support quitting and making bad decisions .. you’re a good leader/role model!

yes it’s their decision but it’s the coaching staff that should help educate them.
And they listen to the coach, right?

What are you 12

You just hate that I’m almost always right and know so much more than you.
It’s ok, you like being wrong and losing .
What are you right about? The fact that Marcus Freeman's first game as head coach of Notre Dame didn't go as everyone hoped and planned. I guarantee you no one is more disappointed than Marcus Freeman, and no one will work harder to fix the problems that exist in the program than he will. When Nick Saban started coaching at Alabama, he did not immediately win a championship. Same with Dabo. Hell Lou Holtz was 5-6 in his first year as ND coach. Give the guy a chance to finish building his staff, to establish a philosophy on both sides of the ball and on special teams, to recruit the talent he needs to take the program to the next level. If you want to be angry about Marcus Freeman, direct it at the AD and the administration. They are the ones who hired Freeman who had no previous head coaching experience and put him into one of the most demanding jobs in college football. Don't blame Freeman for taking the job. Give the man a chance to prove himself. Hell, Kelly was given 11 years and numerous chances. You're ready to shit can Freeman after one game. Give everyone a break from your insanity for awhile.

Nope, he and the others on the board are right that you're totally consistent in your ridiculous posts especially when you've been drinking like you apparently were last night. It's rare you see such garbage posted but I see that you're back to posting more garbage today. Too bad for you.
I prefer nick sabans approach to Marcus freeman’s …. Tough vs soft

What are you right about? The fact that Marcus Freeman's first game as head coach of Notre Dame didn't go as everyone hoped and planned. I guarantee you no one is more disappointed than Marcus Freeman, and no one will work harder to fix the problems that exist in the program than he will. When Nick Saban started coaching at Alabama, he did not immediately win a championship. Same with Dabo. Hell Lou Holtz was 5-6 in his first year as ND coach. Give the guy a chance to finish building his staff, to establish a philosophy on both sides of the ball and on special teams, to recruit the talent he needs to take the program to the next level. If you want to be angry about Marcus Freeman, direct it at the AD and the administration. They are the ones who hired Freeman who had no previous head coaching experience and put him into one of the most demanding jobs in college football. Don't blame Freeman for taking the job. Give the man a chance to prove himself. Hell, Kelly was given 11 years and numerous chances. You're ready to shit can Freeman after one game. Give everyone a break from your insanity for awhile.
Yeah, a long while

Where have you coached??

Get some sleep, you got to get up tomorrow for kindergarten
Only youth…. But I’ve played at almost thr highest level

you clearly haven’t done anything at a high level

I’m not mad at freeman, im only pointing out how poorly he’s doing

Golson is the person that’s never achieved anything so he tries to pull down those that have so he can feel closer to them

Can’t pull me down to your level

Only youth…. But I’ve played at almost thr highest level

you clearly haven’t done anything at a high level
Pee wee isnt a high level Karen

Maybe when you grow up you'll get to a higher level but thats rare for females

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT