ADVERTISEMENT

For all of you that wanted Wimbush in at half, SHUT UP!

justacollegefan

Posts Like A Champion
Sep 13, 2009
Man some of you people are so ignorant. Book missed some long passes, easy touchdowns, so he needs to improve on that but his accuracy and ability to read the defense is night and day compared to BW. If the defense can actually play better this team has a shot at a playoff spot but I’m still worried because that was a backup on VT doing damage.

Either way Kelly has really done great with Book and it’s good for the program because it will draw in recruits. Dexter looks like a stud as well, an extra burst we needed. This offense can play with anyone but it’s going to be a question of whether the D can hold up the rest of the season.

Anyway I really can’t recall the last time I’ve been hyped on our offense. It’s been years since I felt like we could go out and score on any team but Book has made the difference.

Go Irish!

Actually, I did want to see Wimbush in the first half: maybe as a running back, maybe as a change of pace. I hate to see his talent sitting on the bench and I hope they figure out a way to get both Wimbush and Bush in at the same time.

Reactions: rgc7
Actually, I did want to see Wimbush in the first half: maybe as a running back, maybe as a change of pace. I hate to see his talent sitting on the bench and I hope they figure out a way to get both Wimbush and Bush in at the same time.

I definitely would love to see some plays designed where both are in the game, would really confuse teams, but I wouldn’t play Wimbush a lot only because he’s the backup.

I definitely would love to see some plays designed where both are in the game, would really confuse teams, but I wouldn’t play Wimbush a lot only because he’s the backup.

I notice I said Wimbush and Bush in the game at the same time....Must have been your sweater that threw me off.

Reactions: justacollegefan
Our offense in 2015 could score on anyone but D was awful. This is the first time in a long time we’ve been good on both sides of the ball at the same time.

I think the D is still lacking, especially on pass rush and coverage, but overall I agree they’re better than what we’ve had in the past. We got gashed on several plays tonight and that shouldn’t happen. Again that was VT’s backup so I’d expect the team to play good against him. Let’s hope they continue to improve as well as our recruiting on defense.

Imagine this offense on the team that went to the title game.. we need studs to balance things out while Book is still at ND

I would not have had a problem if BW entered the game in the 3rd.

If the ND offense looked like they did in the first half minus the first drive, a change was needed.

Book and ND were rescued by a superior defense and a guy named Dex.

Book has now shown he cannot hit the deep ball. I love his timing routs and fast reads.

However, his Achilles is the deep ball.

I would not have had a problem if BW entered the game in the 3rd.

If the ND offense looked like they did in the first half minus the first drive, a change was needed.

Book and ND were rescued by a superior defense and a guy named Dex.

Book has now shown he cannot hit the deep ball. I love his timing routs and fast reads.

However, his Achilles is the deep ball.
Horribly misinformed post.

Just saw these threads this morning. Wth was that all about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT