ADVERTISEMENT

Fight On!

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
Good luck, Beach. Hope we both get wins this weekend and start the season on the right foot. I'd love to see the Trojans pull of a big upset and blacken an SEC eye.

Oh, and GO YOU IRISH!

Good luck, Beach. Hope we both get wins this weekend and start the season on the right foot. I'd love to see the Trojans pull of a big upset and blacken an SEC eye.

Oh, and GO YOU IRISH!

yep! in the war against the SEC:
ND & USC are in the same foxhole now!

Reactions: Irish Grandeur

Oh, and GO YOU IRISH!
On a lighter note mike garrett is facing a sexual harrassment lawsuit....
His excuse was that he did it all the time....
"In response, Garrett exploded at Plaintiff. He yelled, amongst other things, that he has always called women these names -- including at USC -- and they have never complained,” the lawsuit said. “Feeling intimidated by this attack, Plaintiff returned to her office, only to have Garrett chase after her, storm into her office and continue to berate her."
http://www.latimes.com/sports/more/la-sp-mike-garrett-lawsuit-20160830-snap-story.html
There is a good chance that argus is mike garrett.

[QUOT etterbE="NDSMC78, post: 1664185, member: 182"]I have never pulled for the Trojans before, and I am not going to start now.[/QUOTE]you better start,,,,,,,:D

Reactions: G_a_r_y
Lived In California from 1970 to 1982. You have no Idea what I had to put up with from some slob USC fans. Left in 1982 moved to South Bend.

beach: you are a great ambassador for your team! just a/c of your exeample I now view SC not as a hated enemy but as a 'frenemy'.

The corruptions of the SEC are far more damaging to what was college football than a few condo rentals or snop attending practice.

ND and SC are the "Ole Big Dogs" of the glory days of college football; logistics still give USC a "fighting on" chance vs the 'more corrupt', therefore if not ND then SC!

Last edited:
Yikes, looks like SC is down another player on defense. You can't be shorthanded if you want a shot against Bama. I'd be surprised if this isn't a blowout.

Lived In California from 1970 to 1982. You have no Idea what I had to put up with from some slob USC fans. Left in 1982 moved to South Bend.

I lived there from 1970 to 1986, and my experience sounds like it was just as unpleasant as yours.

Reactions: G_a_r_y
I want USC to go 11-1, with the one lose to Notre Dame. Bigger they are, the harder they fall. Bring on the best teams!

ouch! till the recent personel losses, I thought you guys could make it a brawl.
Not sure that is the reason. We are weak at the head coach position Look at what Herman does at Houston. In today's win over Okla they said the average distance of a recruit from Houston was 32 miles. Shows you how much a coach matters, and we don't have one.

Not sure that is the reason. We are weak at the head coach position Look at what Herman does at Houston. In today's win over Okla they said the average distance of a recruit from Houston was 32 miles. Shows you how much a coach matters, and we don't have one.

well, we are going to find that out; or you could just say he is great, until you wear people out and they build him a statue?

Why?

To Hell with SC!!!
Just for that if I ever get back to New Orleans, you're buying[/QUOTE]
Lol

I have been transferred to Omaha Nebraska if you come out this way to the College World Series you have a place to stay and I will buy the drink

Looks like USC just stinks. Wasn't expecting that. Thought they'd lose, but not like this.

Can they just surrender? Perhaps a slaughter rule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT