ADVERTISEMENT

Fight On!

Hopefully Army and Navy keep winning. Looks like UOJ wont help the strength of schedule. LOL.

Soooooo:

remember a few weeks ago, I mentioned that after a lengthy period on probation, and questionable coaching regimes that USC was still in a state of 'repair' and a year or two was needed to retool before USC would be the 'real' thing?

But darn, they proved me wrong last night, huh?

Soooooo:

remember a few weeks ago, I mentioned that after a lengthy period on probation, and questionable coaching regimes that USC was still in a state of 'repair' and a year or two was needed to retool before USC would be the 'real' thing?

" Tommy Rees will overthrow receivers all season because of his weak arm he will get the snap and throw it as far as he can and the receivers won't be fast enough to catch up "
--Purse 2013

STFU you worthless douche bag you know nothing

Reactions: Bodizephax
" Tommy Rees will overthrow receivers all season because of his weak arm he will get the snap and throw it as far as he can and the receivers won't be fast enough to catch up "
--Purse 2013

STFU you worthless douche bag you know nothing

you hate it when i am correct!
(heck! your bro is the guy that started those messed up QB's; having been the guy that messed them up! looks like he is up to his tricks again)
posting words you make up ... edit, will not get you any credibility; you are truly demented.
And your in yr 7 and counting? you guys don't even believe the crap you peddle here.
A pitifull lot. You guys are setting up UT as a powerhouse because you think your guy is a fraud! else you would believe in this team! excuses ready?

But your time is 'short'; and in the end No Statue!

save this one and repost it as often as you want:
no coach in ND history has ever coached year 7 at ND w/o winning a NC.
But more: year 7 and no major bowl W. So keep posting and you will keep reading that.

Last edited:
Stone cold jock sniffer -- soliciting acceptance into the fraternity ....look I predicted something I'm really knowledgeable . You soo remind me of that twerp who jumped off the Verrazano Narrows in Sat Nite fever

27000 posts indicts you as pathetic .

Read more post less

Wow, that was ugly. I think the USC coaching staff needs to be fired immediately.

there is great talent on SC; but not the depth that is usual on SC teams. That and they have messed up the QB position. Brown will likely go to the bench.
The DL has the potential to be monsterous. The OL staff found out they are a bit over rated.
Then there is the woeful state of the coaching situation. This current coach does not enjoy the support of fans nor was he the current AD's hire: 'he gone'. The search is probably underway!
By season end, I suspect a very fast action and a big big name to restore USC's ummph in recruiting!
So SC opponents ought enjoy wihile they can!
To compete with Bama, they will also need to return to their previous nutritional regime.

Soooooo:

YOU DID NOT SAY USC WAS GOING TO GET KILLED BY ALABAMA ! YOU NEVER MAKE PREDICTIONS UNTIL AFTER THE FACT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS !

YOU DID NOT SAY USC WAS GOING TO GET KILLED BY ALABAMA ! YOU NEVER MAKE PREDICTIONS UNTIL AFTER THE FACT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS !
Why are you and pennick always talking about guys junk and colonoscopies?

I heard from a friend of a Uber driver who's auntie said that it's Tom Herman to USC next season. I do have a serious question. What makes Haden or Swann qualified to be an AD at a major big time school? Do they know budgets? Scheduling details? NCAA rules and regulations? Business contracts? What makes them qualified other than their name recognition?

USC has much better talent than the beat down they received. This one's on the coaching staff.

As I said Bodi might have called it. You have no idea how bad coach Helton is.
Well I appreciate your honesty there. In all seriousness, you gotta give Coach Helton a shot right? This first game against Bama, couldn't have come at a worst time for SC. New HFC, a new QB, and a new defensive scheme against defending national champs is usually a recipe for disaster. Do you really think Pete Carroll would have done much better last night, under these circumstances? And on the bright side, he's got 11 more games to get a whole lot better.

Well I appreciate your honesty there. In all seriousness, you gotta give Coach Helton a shot right? This first game against Bama, couldn't have come at a worst time for SC. New HFC, a new QB, and a new defensive scheme against defending national champs is usually a recipe for disaster. Do you really think Pete Carroll would have done much better last night, under these circumstances? And on the bright side, he's got 11 more games to get a whole lot better.
Well for me the thinking is this; You guy everyone one who earned his job a shot. When someone never merited it, you get rid on them as soon as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT