ADVERTISEMENT

Eyewitness Accounts

In your mind this is true. But tomorrow Drew will be 8-1 lifetime as a starter at ESPN and all other football sites. Only in your mind he will not get the credit.
I guess in your mind he'll be the starter the next 3 years.

I guess in your mind he'll be the starter the next 3 years.
Reality confuses you? Drew is going to be 8-1, undefeated against ranked teams. That isn't in my mind. It's reality. Check with your shrink they can explain it to you.

Reality confuses you? Drew is going to be 8-1, undefeated against ranked teams. That isn't in my mind. It's reality. Check with your shrink they can explain it to you.
I agree with you, but in your mind you believe he's going to be the starter the next 3 years.

Pyne is scrappy and he gives his all. The reality is he won't be the starter next season.

I agree with you, but in your mind you believe he's going to be the starter the next 3 years.

Pyne is scrappy and he gives his all. The reality is he won't be the starter next season.
In your mind you imagine other QB's winning the games for ND this year. You believe you can read minds of other posters here on an anonymous internet message board.

Dude, seek help.

In your mind you imagine other QB's winning the games for ND this year. You believe you can read minds of other posters here on an anonymous internet message board.

Dude, seek help.
What are you talking about. You're a fool

I’m not sure Pyne can make them pay. I’m watching Baylor right now. Shapen is not a big guy. Maybe 6-0. But he can sling it and is great at throwing the quick mini dig or quick in route which is basically thrown through the B gap.
I can say the furthest I've ever seen him throw a ball was about 37 yards actual flight and he gave it the heave-ho so I don't think there's much more yardage to be had from his arm.

Height isn't always a guarantee for a canon arm. It helps because a tall drink of water usually has long limbs, long fingers, etc. All things that help but there have been many throwers of the big skin sub 6 feet with a healthy arm. Not often but it can happen.

Pyne isn't one of them though

Reactions: NDblitz
Michigan does. We have. Stanford did.

Still have to be able to throw the ball and create big plays through the air
They did...we have to do it better.

There are tons of teams that throw all over the field. Some better than others.

YOU‘RE DEAD WRONG AND THE VIDEO REPLAY CONFIRMS THAT YOU’RE WRONG.

YOU’RE CREATING A FALSE NARRATIVE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE FACTS !
WTF are you talking about?

The ND passing game I've listed is exactly our approach we've the last 12 years.

WTF are you talking about?

The ND passing game I've listed is exactly our approach we've the last 12 years.
You’re dead wrong and the YPA stats prove that you’re wrong !

Dumb ass. Putting a safety at 7 yards behind the front 7 still constitutes a 8 to 9 man front. Rees even said they kept giving him loaded boxes. A loaded box for your dumb ass= safeties at 7. Plus 6-7 other defenders is 8-9 man fronts.

Give me your address. I’m gonna send you a copy of football for dummies.
Send it to Freeman, he's the Head Coach.

I have never understood the argument that it isn't the coaching it is the execution. A coach's job is to design plays and defense his team can executed and get them up to speed to do so. Of course, if you have poor talent then little good will happen, but ND does not suffer from lack of talent.

ADVERTISEMENT