ADVERTISEMENT

Expain to me again why you are an independent?

Because you guys are entitled weenies. The NCAA should say you are now a big 12 team so deal with it.

How are we entitled?

You're not paying attention. Get out of your own head for a moment, and the answer is obvious. Many (and I mean MANY of your fanbase) are living in the accomplishments of 30 or more years ago. A proud tradition, to be sure, but that's all it is. You guys are completely entitled.

Lil' jealous over here.

But, I was born and raised in the South, so I can't possibly be as smart as you guys.

You're not paying attention. Get out of your own head for a moment, and the answer is obvious. Many (and I mean MANY of your fanbase) are living in the accomplishments of 30 or more years ago. A proud tradition, to be sure, but that's all it is. You guys are completely entitled.

Lil' jealous over here.

But, I was born and raised in the South, so I can't possibly be as smart as you guys.
Again, entitled to what?

Reactions: VTND

Lil' jealous over here.

No one is talking about the past my dude. It seems your upset about the past success ND has had? Idk what you want them to do about that. Why is it important that you were born in the south? How does this have any relevance to your argument?

Notre Dame is always going to be relevant. Get over it.

Reactions: Leahylads

Lil' jealous over here.

While your last statement may be true, How is going 12-0 in the regular season “entitled” ?

They beat every team on their schedule.

Of 125 college teams, how many can make that claim ?

Lil' jealous over here.

Considering Clemson's number one majority for the football team is Sports Management then yes I think the assumption that we are smarter is a given.

As far as being jealous, are not the troll here beating your chest? Exact what have YOU accomplished? Other than the fact of coming here and making yourself look like a complete buffoon? Back to your single wide and dueling banjos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT