ADVERTISEMENT

Excuses already?

Agree! That's why I was puzzled by that reasoning. Should be a HUGE motivation to show this team is really good.
Why not show that versus OSU????????? It’s a meaningful game. Now beat Duke because you’re mad. Be mad versus the Buckeyes. WTF is wrong with this program

LOL the ACC has been complete and utter garbage outside of an FSU and Clemson run over the course of the last 15 years.

It isn't that they don't have at least 1 nationally relevant team in the conference, it's that the quality of conference drops off like the grand canyon after that 1 team at the very top
Love how you are downplaying Duke to set up your troll for tomorrow. If ND wins big you will say of course they should of won big the ACC is terrible, if ND wins close you will say ND is overated, ect...

I think we will win but it will not be easy. Duke manhandled Clemson. This is a different Duke.
Not true. Duke did not "manhandle..." Clemson. I watched that game. Clemson outgained Duke in total yardage and was their own worse enemy.

Post ND DUKE game thread! ..... from All the supposed experts.. I know I know I said that ND was on upset alert.. BUT I HAD A FEELING THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE THEIR FRUSTRATION OUT ON DUKE ... I mean come on everyone knew they should have won that OSU game!!! 40-14.... ND

Last edited:
LOL the ACC has been complete and utter garbage outside of an FSU and Clemson run over the course of the last 15 years.

It isn't that they don't have at least 1 nationally relevant team in the conference, it's that the quality of conference drops off like the grand canyon after that 1 or 2 teams at the very top in most years
Whooping up on the sec this year tho huh

Seeing a couple of places predicting a Duke win because of this: they expect a big ND letdown after such an emotionally draining game last week, while on the other side Duke will be super fired up because this is their 'championship' game, and a night game to boot. C'mon. Just STOP already. This is just as bad as blaming the refs for last week's loss.
The injuries are more compelling than a let down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT