ADVERTISEMENT

Everything is in no mans land

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
Everywhere I look we are just in a weird place. Like not committed to anything. We do everything half assed and we do nothing extremely well.

BK on offense....he has zero sense of feel to in game moments. None.

Moreover why do we go no huddle? I ask this because ..again no man's land....we go no huddle but usually snap the ball with 5 seconds left on the play clock.

You all know how much it hurts us when a team goes up tempo. He used to known for fast paced offense. Not anymore. He changed that when he didn't have great material on offense to slow it down.

The last two years he's had the material on offense but absolutely no urgency. So why again are we not huddling up? No man's land.

Defense...
We don't sack, don't cover, but we have all these ridiculous alignments that the players still today look so confused.

Moreover...we have a defense scheme in place for Tom Brady...yeah the patriots Tom Brady...but defense for a college offense we've nothing.

Special teams is a cluster. ND in the next two weeks will have a punt locked. Write it down. Even with the new trendy punt alignments...we'll have one blocked.

I'd much rather us do a few things perfect and nothing on others rather than do every single thing half assed.

Cole Luke will get drafted by the NFL....I wonder though...maybe he should sue BVG for regressing him and hurting his draft status.

The whole staff needs dismissed and begin anew next year

Everywhere I look we are just in a weird place. Like not committed to anything. We do everything half assed and we do nothing extremely well.

BK on offense....he has zero sense of feel to in game moments. None.

Moreover why do we go no huddle? I ask this because ..again no man's land....we go no huddle but usually snap the ball with 5 seconds left on the play clock.

You all know how much it hurts us when a team goes up tempo. He used to known for fast paced offense. Not anymore. He changed that when he didn't have great material on offense to slow it down.

The last two years he's had the material on offense but absolutely no urgency. So why again are we not huddling up? No man's land.

Defense...
We don't sack, don't cover, but we have all these ridiculous alignments that the players still today look so confused.

Moreover...we have a defense scheme in place for Tom Brady...yeah the patriots Tom Brady...but defense for a college offense we've nothing.

Special teams is a cluster. ND in the next two weeks will have a punt locked. Write it down. Even with the new trendy punt alignments...we'll have one blocked.

I'd much rather us do a few things perfect and nothing on others rather than do every single thing half assed.

Cole Luke will get drafted by the NFL....I wonder though...maybe he should sue BVG for regressing him and hurting his draft status.

The whole staff needs dismissed and begin anew next year

We're number 7 in covering kickoffs....

I've always thought our offensive play calling is completely random, like he plays eenie meenie miney mo with the play sheet and voila! we have our next play.

I was laughing out loud during the game when the announcers were speculating what Brian Kelly might do with our kickoff from the 50 yard line. Like he's going to scheme up something brilliant there.

Reactions: cgvr and 88ND
I remember ND running one hurry-up play when they were down by the goal line at one point. But then I don't think there was another one the whole game. Was there?

Reactions: 88ND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT