ADVERTISEMENT

Etienne Returning

Good teams retain players. Seems ND’s kids jump ship at the first chance.
Either you have a memory of a goldfish or you don't really know ND football...

Manti stayed
Floyd stayed
Eifert stayed
Stanley stayed
McGlinchey stayed
Q stayed
Tillery stayed
Tranquill stayed

This isn't even a complete list. What ship are you talking about?

I know other teams do it but I think we need more Etienne’s. Clemson has a special program.

I seriously think a lot of you on this site wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and the say “What can I say on the Internet today to sound like a dumb ass?”
Or create the best post of the day. It got more hits and discussions than anything you’ve posted, ever. It’s boringville around here. Needed something to get the juices pumping.

What are we to talk about? Tommy Turnover as OC? That’s so 2 days ago.

Or create the best post of the day. It got more hits and discussions than anything you’ve posted, ever. It’s boringville around here. Needed something to get the juices pumping.

What are we to talk about? Tommy Turnover as OC? That’s so 2 days ago.

Never forget how you started this thread. yikes man. Just....yikes.

We have lost a number to the NFL that had eligibility.

TJones
Gilman.
Kmet.
Love.
Boykin.
Adams
EQ
Q.
Fuller.
Niklas.
Kizer.
Et al.

Rees stayed. I bet they were clamoring for them.

I would say that gives them 2 of the Top 5 Heisman candidates in the same backfield.

I'm sure he gets a 10 million Insurance Policy to cover himself.

But it is not a decision without risk.

Claypool should be coming back. The kid was just hitting his stride. They leave too soon. I get why but if we had a title shot they might stay.

Claypool should be coming back. The kid was just hitting his stride. They leave too soon. I get why but if we had a title shot they might stay.
Claypool should come back to do what? He’ll make a ton more money in the nfl playing than coaching at ND.

Do you pay any attention whatsoever to other teams?

Look at all the players coming out early for the draft. Look at all the players in the Transfer Portal. And a lot of those come from the "good teams".

You can bet Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields both go into the draft after next season.

"Seems ND’s kids jump ship at the first chance."

Are you really that dumb? Apparently, you have not looked across the landscape at ALL the underclassman leaving early from ALL the Power 5 schools....

"Claypool should be coming back. The kid was just hitting his stride. They leave too soon."

The fact that you stated this proves to me that you are that dumb and tells the rest of is you really have no idea about ND football.

Reactions: NDSMC78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT