ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN's FPI Predictions Released

It is on the weaker side. No FCS teams, but three cupcakes. An elite schedule would be something like Florida's, with 8 preseason top 25 teams lined up.
I never said elite, did I? No so silly point there

Florida has the toughest schedule in the country. No shit it's not like Floridas

Florida has the toughest schedule in the country. No shit it's not like Floridas
If Notre Dame played Florida's schedule, how many wins in those 12 games?

How do you know already and how do you know how they will look by the end of the year?
I know what I saw a year ago, and I know who is gone from that group.

I did not think the OL played well last season.

Talent is there for this OL to be very good
Your consistent posting style is that you tend to overstate everything with regards to Notre Dame Football. And that’s fine. It works for you.

IMO this OL has zero chance to be “…very good…” except against outmanned teams.

Hell, with two rounds 1 and 2 NFL Tackles last season, the OL wasn’t very good last season.

Your consistent posting style is that you tend to overstate everything with regards to Notre Dame Football. And that’s fine. It works for you.

IMO this OL has zero chance to be “…very good…” except against outmanned teams.

Hell, with two rounds 1 and 2 NFL Tackles last season, the OL wasn’t very good last season.
The OL was good last year. Wasn't elite but good

Zero chance? That's just an ignorant comment. Way too much talent for you to say zero chance

If Florida's schedule is a 10/10 on the difficulty scale, ND's schedule is a 3/10.

The OL was good last year. Wasn't elite but good

Zero chance? That's just an ignorant comment. Way too much talent for you to say zero chance
How do you know there is authentic OL talent until they play someone worth a damn?

How do you know there is authentic OL talent until they play someone worth a damn?
I saw Craig and Schrauth play very well last year and I watched them in the spring game and I know their talent from HS

Spindler and Coogan started on an offense that averaged 39ppg last year and one of them won't be good enough to start on this OL and it's possible both won't

Wagner is a great talent. Long arms, very athletic, very strong

I don't know if they will be very good or not. But I know it's possible due to the talent on our OL. Easily top 10 talent in the country at OL

To say zero chance was a very ignorant comment

I saw Craig and Schrauth play very well last year and I watched them in the spring game and I know their talent from HS

Spindler and Coogan started on an offense that averaged 39ppg last year and one of them won't be good enough to start on this OL and it's possible both won't

Wagner is a great talent. Long arms, very athletic, very strong

I don't know if they will be very good or not. But I know it's possible due to the talent on our OL. Easily top 10 talent in the country at OL

To say zero chance was a very ignorant comment
I watched Notre Dames OL last season with Joe Alt and Blake Fisher. Bookend tackles who went Rounds 1 and 2 in the NFL Draft.

ND wasn’t a very good OL last season. Not even close.

I watched Notre Dames OL last season with Joe Alt and Blake Fisher. Bookend tackles who went Rounds 1 and 2 in the NFL Draft.

ND wasn’t a very good OL last season. Not even close.
Yeah we had a good OL last year. Not elite, not bad. Good OL

2nd year of Joe Rudolph. Interior OL will be much better. Denbrock as OC

We'll have a chance to be real good by the end of the year

Yeah we had a good OL last year. Not elite, not bad. Good OL

2nd year of Joe Rudolph. Interior OL will be much better. Denbrock as OC

We'll have a chance to be real good by the end of the year
A year from now? Sure. 2024? Against teams with a pulse, IMO, pray.

A year from now? Sure. 2024? Against teams with a pulse, IMO, pray.
Nah, you're being a drama queen.

We have good coaches and good talent. We'll be fine.

You act like we have scrubs and poor coaching ing

Nah, you're being a drama queen.

We have good coaches and good talent. We'll be fine.

You act like we have scrubs and poor coaching ing
The bar is to win a title. If that’s the bar, the OL falls short.

I have answered this already.

All you point to is “long arms” and “talent.”

The OL had talent last season.
I said a lot more that that

And Yeah I said I didn't know....

You said there is zero chance. That was a very ignorant comment

Using your logic, the OL won't be good ever again.

I said a lot more that that

And Yeah I said I didn't know....

You said there is zero chance. That was a very ignorant comment

Using your logic, the OL won't be good ever again.
To be a “very good OL” there is zero chance.

“If you took Georgia, and gave them NDs schedule they would probably have 120% chance of going undefeated lol”

Maybe so, but just ftr, Georgia’s schedules have sucked lately.

Aggies will be NC! , LMFAO. You are such an ass clown
Yeah because that's what I said you absolute moron !!

You swing and miss because your point was just flat stupid. You asked why I thought they had talent, I gave you 3 places that say they have a lot of talent on their roster, then you come up with Aggies will be NC! Because you have nothing else

You're so weak with your points and comebacks and lack of knowledge about any sport it's so embarrassing

Come on Mel, you're better than this. Be more clever, make better points.

Recruiting rankings, 247 composite team rankings and NFL mock drafts

Swing and a miss by you again !

Thats not any way to compare talent among 130+ teams with rosters 85 deep.

Team talent composite at 247 is the most comprehensive way to objectively compare the entirety of a teams 85 man roster from one program to another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT