ADVERTISEMENT

Duke is not that bad. Be happy with a solid win.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Duke blew out some crappy team and then lost a conference game and to NorthWestern by about 10 points. Notre Dame should win but don't cry if we win like 28 to 13 or something like that. The Irish just need to grind and improve.
I was upset with everyone after the 39 to 10 win over Nevada for all of the crying. Nevada is going bowling this year and beat a tough Cal Poly team (who gives pac 10 teams fits) and blew out Buffalo. You guys should have enjoyed the blowout ND win
We are not Alabama. We are not Ohio State. We are not Louisville. We are not Houston. We are not Michigan. We are not Ole Miss. Need I go on?
Lets just play one game at a time and establish an identity. This is a young team that got outcoached by Texas and Michigan State. There is a lot of talent and we have Kizer. It could be a special season.
But first we need to beat Duke. And I will be satisfied with a win.

*** I grant those who are very frustrated with Kelly, BVG and the team a week off this Saturday. You can go shopping with your wives or girlfriends. I will watch the game and let you guys know what happens on Sunday.

Duke is extremely well coached, they are very experienced and they are playing in their super bowl. They win by scheme and they will score points. ND has the talent to win this game, but I would agree this will not be a 52-0.....

If ND gets ahead they will play conservative to protect the defense. I'd be looking for a 35-21 type game.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I have not seen them but do like their coach....usually fields a solid product.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT