ADVERTISEMENT

Don't get too excited. Book will do well until Kelly gets into

He tootsie, it really pisses you off that a bunch of college buddies went to a titty bar for a bachelor party doesn't it. The blasphemy! I know you would rather stay home and listen to The Ray Coniff Singers and watch Little House on the Prarie re-runs. And as far as "EVERYONE" can figure it out, how many in and "EVERYONE?" You can't even name any of the aliases I don't post under. Why don't you find 10 buddies to back you up that they know I am posting under "Multiple aliases!" You are doing so well against Friedy, people are posting like crazy to back your sorry ass up! And in the WF/ND thread you really had tons of folks agreeing with you. I would bet I could find 5 to your 1. I bet I could find 5 posters that know you are a moron compared to you finding 1 that says I post under multiple aliases. Make the bet sweetie pie!

There are more than 5 dumb posters …. I find it hilarious that's what you want to hang your hat on ….. the old dumb guys

Bodi for one called you out … the fact you deny it is equally hilarious …… you really have to be stupid for it to be that obvious which it was …. which also probably explains why you haven't used them lately

Going to strip clubs doesn't make me mad at all … not sure where you get that or anything else for that matter … not everybody goes every week though

You want to lose ANOTHER bet? …. I guess you can make as many as you want if you never pay up …. LOL!

Kelli is responsible for the offense… That doesn’t change the fact that Long is calling the plays, obviously.

And literally no one has agreed with you, which is the best part.

You can’t even provide evidence that a single person thinks you’re anything but a babbling moron, why have mountains and mountains of evidence that actually prove exactly what I’m saying.

This is so one-sided you can’t even called a fight, it’s an absolute beat down, I’m starting to feel bad for crushing you like this.

You deny evidence in black and white …. look foolish …. put your foot in your mouth … and then declare others an embarrassment …. I think it's safe to say you are officially part of the clown show … which is good for you since Cav needs someone to go to the strip club tonight …. :)

You deny evidence in black and white …. look foolish …. put your foot in your mouth … and then declare others an embarrassment …. I think it's safe to say you are officially part of the clown show … which is good for you since Cav needs someone to go to the strip club tonight …. :)
Actually Fried and I were hoping you would invite us over for some hot tea and cookies. You're such a partier! Maybe Friedy and I should take you to one, you sure are fixated on the idea. Maybe get you a lap dance or 2 and get it out of your system.

Last edited:
There are more than 5 dumb posters …. I find it hilarious that's what you want to hang your hat on ….. the old dumb guys

Bodi for one called you out … the fact you deny it is equally hilarious …… you really have to be stupid for it to be that obvious which it was …. which also probably explains why you haven't used them lately

Going to strip clubs doesn't make me mad at all … not sure where you get that or anything else for that matter … not everybody goes every week though

You want to lose ANOTHER bet? …. I guess you can make as many as you want if you never pay up …. LOL!

It is such a shame that you didn't make any buds when you were going for your GED. maybe if you had some college buds you coulda gone to a bachelor party. And where did I ever say I have gone more than once. Just another story you create to continue your narrative.

So this Bodi dude called me out? Is that the same Bodi who also said he can't stand you? You used the term EVERYONE, in our language that word means more than ONE. He is all you got? Laughable. So I guess all those posters on the WF/ND game thread who called you a douchebag are also "Old, dumb, guys?" Man, this board is full of them, thousands.

Kelli is responsible for the offense… That doesn’t change the fact that Long is calling the plays, obviously.

And literally no one has agreed with you, which is the best part.

You can’t even provide evidence that a single person thinks you’re anything but a babbling moron, why have mountains and mountains of evidence that actually prove exactly what I’m saying.

This is so one-sided you can’t even called a fight, it’s an absolute beat down, I’m starting to feel bad for crushing you like this.

And not only is Kelly calling the plays now buy he is calling different plays for this new qb because he is trying to fvck Wimbush! Anything to continue the narrative that HE says Book is a "serviceable back-up and that is all he will ever be." That is an actual quote from the moron. So Book comes in and lights it up, so now Kelly is calling the plays specifically to screw Wimbush. And the people are coming out by the boatload to agree with him. The dude truly is a lunatic.

Reactions: echowaker
Who recruited Book? Who taught him the offense he’s currently leading? Is that same guy going to mess him up “by getting in his head”?

Such illogical ridiculous takes...
Didn’t Sanford recruit Book? And didn’t chip teach him this offense?

his head and disorients him. Then we will be back to where we started. I give it 3 to 5 games.

Just thought you, and your fellow posters who liked this post, might want to acknowledge how wrong you were. Go ahead, it’s ok.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Given Kelly's track record I still think QB's regress as time goes on. But Book is the real deal and the Irish look really good with him at the helm. But why did it take the coaching staff this long to figure out he was the best option?

Given Kelly's track record I still think QB's regress as time goes on. But Book is the real deal and the Irish look really good with him at the helm. But why did it take the coaching staff this long to figure out he was the best option?

Book's arm looks stronger this year than last. Wimbush has Dexter Williams type explosive capabilities. Seniority.

Book appears to run the offense much much better though. Glad we made the switch.

It is such a shame that you didn't make any buds when you were going for your GED. maybe if you had some college buds you coulda gone to a bachelor party. And where did I ever say I have gone more than once. Just another story you create to continue your narrative.

So this Bodi dude called me out? Is that the same Bodi who also said he can't stand you? You used the term EVERYONE, in our language that word means more than ONE. He is all you got? Laughable. So I guess all those posters on the WF/ND game thread who called you a douchebag are also "Old, dumb, guys?" Man, this board is full of them, thousands.

that's the beauty of it … even though he was arguing with me …. he couldn't help but agree that you were posting under multiple aliases ..... doing so to fabricate "fake support" for yourself …. ultimately embarrassing ….. LOL!

Actually Fried and I were hoping you would invite us over for some hot tea and cookies. You're such a partier! Maybe Friedy and I should take you to one, you sure are fixated on the idea. Maybe get you a lap dance or 2 and get it out of your system.

Sorry ….I've never had to pay for attention from women ….. more the sadness for you …. which is part of your cluelessness and pitifulness …. it's obvious you do have to pay ….. :(

Sorry ….I've never had to pay for attention from women ….. more the sadness for you …. which is part of your cluelessness and pitifulness …. it's obvious you do have to pay ….. :(

I can understand from reading your idiotic, moronic posts why you would never have to pay for babes. I am sure their are plenty of babes who talk to you for 5-6 minutes, feel sorry for how stupid you are and give you some sympathy sex! You know what they say...morons are hung like horses! Way to go Buggy!

that's the beauty of it … even though he was arguing with me …. he couldn't help but agree that you were posting under multiple aliases ..... doing so to fabricate "fake support" for yourself …. ultimately embarrassing ….. LOL!

yea..I sure lost alot o ton of sleep last nite...I am sooooo embarassed. If a person uses multiple handles, does that make you any less of an asshole? You sure nailed this "Book is a serviceable back-up and that is all he will ever be." way to go! dipshit....

There should not be one negative post regarding Kelly and Book.

Man up and give credit where credit is due!

Reactions: PHJIndy
There should not be one negative post regarding Kelly and Book.

Man up and give credit where credit is due!

Key words are "man-up". Buguit is a pansy, not a man. he is to much of an ignorant, pompous asshole to admit he may have made a mistake. But fun to laugh at.

I can understand from reading your idiotic, moronic posts why you would never have to pay for babes. I am sure their are plenty of babes who talk to you for 5-6 minutes, feel sorry for how stupid you are and give you some sympathy sex! You know what they say...morons are hung like horses! Way to go Buggy!

Is this supposed to be clever? .... Friedy! ... check out your boy! .... :D

yea..I sure lost a ot o ton of sleep last nite...I am sooooo embarassed. If a person uses multiple handles, does that make you any less of an asshole? You sure nailed this "Book is a serviceable back-up and that is all he will ever be." way to go! dipshit....
\\

That sounds like an admission .... FINALLY!! .... even admits remembering the day! ..... and yes .... for someone who doesn't get that it's embarrassing to tell someone you printed of his posts to show guys in your golf league .... I'm betting you lost some sleep ... sheesh ... you're still mad about it ... LOL!

\\

That sounds like an admission .... FINALLY!! .... even admits remembering the day! ..... and yes .... for someone who doesn't get that it's embarrassing to tell someone you printed of his posts to show guys in your golf league .... I'm betting you lost some sleep ... sheesh ... you're still mad about it ... LOL!

Admit what? hey numbnuts...ZonaIrish said I wasn't whoever you sais I was. So that kinda washes your Bodi bullshit. But hey, you go on believing what you want. who am i to stop some mentally handicapped moron! And boy, you sure nailed that Book as a qb thing didnt ya! what's the dude got, like 1000yds total offense in 2 games! Yea, he's just a back-up!

Arizona's opinion over Bodi? ... you have a really screwed up sense of analysis ... Book played well .... but he doesn't get credit for the entire offensive output .. and it doesn't mean Wimbush couldn't do that or more ....

thanks for remembering your being busted .... which sorry to say is your admittance .... if you have to fabricate support for yourself .. that should tell you something ..... LOL!

Arizona's opinion over Bodi? ... you have a really screwed up sense of analysis ... Book played well .... but he doesn't get credit for the entire offensive output .. and it doesn't mean Wimbush couldn't do that or more ....

thanks for remembering your being busted .... which sorry to say is your admittance .... if you have to fabricate support for yourself .. that should tell you something ..... LOL!

So you ADMIT IT! So Bodi(whoever the hell that is) opinion means more than some one else's? Is that what you are saying/ So your opinion means more than someone else's! It couldn't possibly be that Bodi agreed with some of your bullshit while Zona knows you are a total moron.Now you know why you are the most hated, ignored, and despised poster on this board. And you said that Book was a "serviceable back-up, that is all he will ever be." You are to much of a rat filth schmuck to admit you are wrong. And Wimbush could not do that or more or he already would have. He's had 3 years. Just another laughable statement to keep up your narrative against the ND Head coach, it's the way you roll. BTW, I sure would like to know the names of my,now, 5 aliases. The last time I posted here for a spell it was 3. Would like to know who the 2 new ones are.

So you ADMIT IT! So Bodi(whoever the hell that is) opinion means more than some one else's? Is that what you are saying/ So your opinion means more than someone else's! It couldn't possibly be that Bodi agreed with some of your bullshit while Zona knows you are a total moron.Now you know why you are the most hated, ignored, and despised poster on this board. And you said that Book was a "serviceable back-up, that is all he will ever be." You are to much of a rat filth schmuck to admit you are wrong. And Wimbush could not do that or more or he already would have. He's had 3 years. Just another laughable statement to keep up your narrative against the ND Head coach, it's the way you roll. BTW, I sure would like to know the names of my,now, 5 aliases. The last time I posted here for a spell it was 3. Would like to know who the 2 new ones are.

In this case … you have Arizona who would say anything to disagree with me …. and then you have Bodi who at the time was disagreeing with me but still had to say …. yeah … you're a joke …. and it's embarrassingly obvious

Wimbush was never given the same opportunity as Book ….. but whatever as long as ND keeps winning

I am the most hated by you …. because I own you like a cheap suit ..... why you are sooo angry all the time …. hey … I never had to fabricate false support for myself …. and I know Hawaii is still the USA ….. LOL!

In this case … you have Arizona who would say anything to disagree with me …. and then you have Bodi who at the time was disagreeing with me but still had to say …. yeah … you're a joke …. and it's embarrassingly obvious

Wimbush was never given the same opportunity as Book ….. but whatever as long as ND keeps winning

I am the most hated by you …. because I own you like a cheap suit ..... why you are sooo angry all the time …. hey … I never had to fabricate false support for myself …. and I know Hawaii is still the USA ….. LOL!

Wimbush was never given the same oppurtunity as Book! Are you fvcking serious? Are you at practice everyday? Are you in the coaches meetings? Kelly fvcked him over, right? You will say ANYTHING to back up your narrative that you have a hard on for anyone who coaches at ND. But thanks for the laughs, somehow you manage to lower the asshat bar a bit lower everytime you post. And answer the question moron, what are the names of my 5 aliases? And NOBODY on this site is ignored more than you, but you will still respond to them.

Wimbush was never given the same oppurtunity as Book! Are you fvcking serious? Are you at practice everyday? Are you in the coaches meetings? Kelly fvcked him over, right? You will say ANYTHING to back up your narrative that you have a hard on for anyone who coaches at ND. But thanks for the laughs, somehow you manage to lower the asshat bar a bit lower everytime you post. And answer the question moron, what are the names of my 5 aliases? And NOBODY on this site is ignored more than you, but you will still respond to them.

You don't have to be at practice .. duh .....you just have to watch the games ... when ND runs the QB read up the middle on 1st down for 2 to -2 yds 90% of the time with Wimbush .. it's not the same .... and that's easy to see ..... after the UM game everyone could see the play calling was trash the WHOLE 2nd half .... the discussion wasn't whether or not Kelly was playing conservative ... it was whether or not it was the right thing to do ... BK apologists arguing that we were supposed to go conservative .... which is a joke ... my fav being Farley saying our 10 pt lead is really a 20 pt lead ... he has a problem with math .....your ability to comprehend what you see is as good as your ability to identify all 50 US states ... LOL!

If I can't remember the names of all your handles they don't exist ..... ???? ... the pknittany was one ... bring back the others and I'll point them out ... just turn to one of your imaginary friends who supposedly share the 1 computer in the same office and ask them to post ... I'll know it when I see it ... and you were busted ... and you remember it ... you apparently need more proof than that? ..... :confused:

Nobody reads my posts more than you .. my #1 fan .... I don't see any other posters having their posts actually printed off to show others ... this example is indicative of what a loser you are ..... seriously ???? .... :)

You don't have to be at practice .. duh .....you just have to watch the games ... when ND runs the QB read up the middle on 1st down for 2 to -2 yds 90% of the time with Wimbush .. it's not the same .... and that's easy to see ..... after the UM game everyone could see the play calling was trash the WHOLE 2nd half .... the discussion wasn't whether or not Kelly was playing conservative ... it was whether or not it was the right thing to do ... BK apologists arguing that we were supposed to go conservative .... which is a joke ... my fav being Farley saying our 10 pt lead is really a 20 pt lead ... he has a problem with math .....your ability to comprehend what you see is as good as your ability to identify all 50 US states ... LOL!

If I can't remember the names of all your handles they don't exist ..... ???? ... the pknittany was one ... bring back the others and I'll point them out ... just turn to one of your imaginary friends who supposedly share the 1 computer in the same office and ask them to post ... I'll know it when I see it ... and you were busted ... and you remember it ... you apparently need more proof than that? ..... :confused:

Nobody reads my posts more than you .. my #1 fan .... I don't see any other posters having their posts actually printed off to show others ... this example is indicative of what a loser you are ..... seriously ???? .... :)

Good one Buggy! You got irishxc going with this one. He is laffing his balls off! For the record, if I had an alias I would NEVER have Nittany in it, that is a guarantee! I think you should check the WF/ND thread where you had about a half dozen posters call you a moron, pathetically stupid, an idiot and half-wit. Good chance those are my alternate handles!

So Wimbush doesn't see a snap for 2 games and now it has gone from 95% run up the middle to 90%. If he doesnt see the rock for the next 2 does it drop even lower? It couldnt possibly be that the ND coaches are playing the BEST player coud it? It couldn't possibly be that theis Book guy can do more than Wimbush and he proved it in practice and now in the games? Nah, it's Kelly screwing BW over on purpose. That would fvck up your narrative right?

And as far as your #1 fan, why not! You should be honored, people should give you credit where credit is due. It's been hard work for you over a 15-16 yr period to prove that you are the biggest moron on this website! Congrats, and keep up the good work. Man, you do use a ton of periods!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT