ADVERTISEMENT

Don't be surprised if you see 11-1

Where is that knowledge coming from?

It was somewhat sarcastic because every time anyone talks about ND and it's ability to compete, they always trot out the academic excellence card. These guys are basically followed around all day by tutors and basically coddled beyond belief. Most of our scholarship football players would not be at ND if they were 5'5, weighed 130 pounds and had coke-bottle glasses.

UGA not likely to win east. Haven't won the division since 2012 and unlikely to do so with a frosh QB. "Probabaly a playoff team"? WHAT?!? You think UGA will be part of the 4 team CFB playoff? Please put the pipe down.

We will just have to wait and see won't we

1 point loss to the team who will be in the SEC championship game and probably a playoff team. The sky is not falling.....

Don't be surprised if ND wins out. The defense is coming into its own.

Offense wins games but defense wins championships even in the era of the spread offense.....

ND did not get beat this game by any means
Would be sweet. Prove all of us wrong. Get some fire under the arse of the offensive line. Unfortunately, I do not think we have the offensive coaching to execute this

I think I'd worry about FSU W/L record if I were you. Gotta be huge fans of Irma right now, from a football perspective that is.

I'm not "worried" in the slightest. Statistically turnovers (which to some degree can't be controlled and are a matter of luck) are worth 5.5 pts in college football not just in terms of gained points for one team but lost for the other. We had three fluky turnovers and Bama never lost the ball so that's 16.5 pts difference right there. Then you take away a horrendous no-call on blatantly obvious pass interference at the end of the first half that took away at least three points and probably 6 and I'm sure you'll see why I'm not particularly concerned.

The only people saying Bama dominated us are idiots looking only at the score. Our defense controlled their O until turnovers and special team miscues (normally not an issue with us) kept putting them in the right position and our offense was moving at a better clip than ours until we were forced into obvious passing situations due to the score.

As far as losing Frenchy, I've watched a number of practices and Blackman has been nipping at his heels the entire time. Despite significantly less time in system he was making smarter decisions, is taller (6'5 versus 6'1"), throws a similar quality ball and is a more natural runner. Literally my only concern is that he hasn't had time to beef up his body to take ACC quality hits as he's only 195lbs so I am concerned he won't make it through the season.

Honestly I do think UGA will win the SEC Least. I just don't think that's a big deal. That's definitely the weakest division of any big boy conference.

Then all they have to do is win one more against a very injured banana team if they even make it with the way injuries are going for them

11-1 is going to be tough BUT this team can win the rest of their games. Right now only Bama AND Georgia look like playoff teams. I watched Clemson last week sleepwalk through 3 and half quarters, PSU looks decent not great , OK vs Baylor ? what was that ? OSU vs TCU ? so much for them. The ohio state on UNLV . Urban is a scumbag coach too tries to run up scores. Mich ? Beat Purdue and struggled although they have an identity with Jimbo. Right now ND is getting very confident and the OLINE is aggressive , The D is playing very hard so I see a very good young team on the rise. Im not a big fan of BK but like his locker room dance. Thought it said a lot. He hears the hot seat rumors swirling and he really showed that he cares . His sideline demeanor was better this week. Miami Ohio will challenge for a while but I expect this oline to maul them . I'm a one game at a time approach because you never know what can happen week to week. I say ND wins by 25 .

Did you watch that game? The only reason we were in that game at all was all the penalties on GA D. Wimbush cannot make reads or throw a decent ball. Hes a RB playing QB. Defense is much approved, agree with that but no way we win out.

Was only his 2nd game. He looked a lot better against Sparty. Hopefully the staff learn more of his strengths and weaknesses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT