ADVERTISEMENT

Do people read thread titles?

I've ordered curbside several times since this virus thing closed eateries down. I'm beginning to think the workers putting these orders together are either rookies, working out of their job description, or just don't care. Incomplete orders are the biggest issue, but hats off to Chili's, Longhorns, and Wingstop. Service and food just stellar. Olive Garden and Red Lobster need to work more on sending out complete orders. If I wanted incomplete orders, I'll go through Macs drive thru. LOL.

You always get effed when you go to the drive thru...…..gotta check those orders before leaving the parking lot.

Reactions: scubastevefl
Still don’t understand why Bewitched replaced the good Darrin with the bad Darrin.

A lot of double posts on a board that is not that active right now. Wax where are you!

Not sure why this bothers me.

The only thing the moderator on this forum care about is banning "troublemakers" e.g. people whose opinion they disagree with.

Good moderating would be merging redundant topics, editing posts that are off topic, getting rid of forum spam, treating people the same way regardless of whether they agree or not with their opinions, putting posters on time out that are constantly derailing topics with personal attacks, etc.

None of that goes on here though.

Last edited:
The only thing the moderator on this forum care about is banning "troublemakers" e.g. people whose opinion they disagree with.

Good moderating would be merging redundant topics, editing posts that are off topic, getting rid of forum spam, treating people the same way regardless of whether they agree or not with their opinions, putting posters on time out that are constantly derailing topics with personal attacks, etc.

None of that goes on here though.
If you have problems with anything, report it.

If you want a board that's moderated more, sign up for a subscription: https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/forums/rocknes-roundtable.16/

Reactions: Golson5
I've ordered curbside several times since this virus thing closed eateries down. I'm beginning to think the workers putting these orders together are either rookies, working out of their job description, or just don't care. Incomplete orders are the biggest issue, but hats off to Chili's, Longhorns, and Wingstop. Service and food just stellar. Olive Garden and Red Lobster need to work more on sending out complete orders. If I wanted incomplete orders, I'll go through Macs drive thru. LOL.

Reactions: sluggo69
why all of a sudden is the "b" now capitalized in the media when referring to black?

is that now a proper noun??

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT