ADVERTISEMENT

CW

NDblitz

Posts Like A Champion
Dec 15, 2021
Watching OSU vs UNLV. This is my 4-5th time watching a game on CW. They do a good job! Better than the ESPN guys BS ND had today for sure.

Watching OSU vs UNLV. This is my 4-5th time watching a game on CW. They do a good job! Better than the ESPN guys BS had today for sure.
UNLV is a legit top 20 team, wild considering where they came from, how they recruit. Coaching matters

Reactions: NDinNJ
Oregon state not good. CSU should have beat them at OSU. Nevada did in Reno and now UNLV is taking it to them.

I feel bad for Oregon State. Got it going just in time for the Pac 12 to collapse. Lost their good coach who was an alumnus. They’re still alive in this UNLV game. 33-25 with :48 left.

They also beat USC in 06 and 08 when that was a really tough task.

Anyone else feel like NBC is kinda pushing ND into the pile?
ND should’ve shopped around, maybe they did, I don’t know. What I do know is their telecast would be a million times better of CBS, ABC/ESPN, FOX, or the Disney channel.

I personally don’t know a single Domer that likes the NBC coverage. It’s always so damn dry, Garrett is horrible, Hicks is 💤, I didn’t think it could be worse than it was last year with Collinsworth but it’s still garbage.

Why not get someone like Brady Quinn? It’s alright to be a little bit of a homer, it’s “Notre Dame on NBC”, that’s how they advertise it for Pete’s sake. I think Quinn would be fair, he knows his stuff, and he’s a ND guy.

Reactions: NDinNJ
IT must be regional. I checked the Gilmore Girls channel but cOSU-UNLV was on cable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT