ADVERTISEMENT

Cut the $$$ off

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
No more football donations, no more NIL as long as Freeman is coach. Trust me it will work.

I can’t understand how they still have a contract with NBC

No, it won’t !

I agree.

I'm back to where I was at end of last season...accepting ND will never win a NC again. The administration won't do what it takes. In this case, they went with an improbable hire in Freeman...who by now seems mediocre. This kind of inconsistency is damning.

I had such hopes after last week. I thought maybe ND benefits from NIL and transfers better distributing talent. That ND could select a few high impact transfers, especially QB.

I was wrong about:

1) Leonard: he almost single handedly lost this game.
2) Coaching: OC has been a bust...looks like Freeman might be too.

You have to ask why ND cannot get a top coach. Why does ND have to go for a Freeman, nice guy though he is...with no prior HC experience? 1988 man. 1988. Memories.

If by some reason a series of miracles occur, I'll eat crow. Happily. But I've not seen such miracles in my sporting life.

I agree.

I'm back to where I was at end of last season...accepting ND will never win a NC again. The administration won't do what it takes. In this case, they went with an improbable hire in Freeman...who by now seems mediocre. This kind of inconsistency is damning.

I had such hopes after last week. I thought maybe ND benefits from NIL and transfers better distributing talent. That ND could select a few high impact transfers, especially QB.

I was wrong about:

1) Leonard: he almost single handedly lost this game.
2) Coaching: OC has been a bust...looks like Freeman might be too.

You have to ask why ND cannot get a top coach. Why does ND have to go for a Freeman, nice guy though he is...with no prior HC experience? 1988 man. 1988. Memories.

If by some reason a series of miracles occur, I'll eat crow. Happily. But I've not seen such miracles in my sporting life.
Kelly really put us in a bad position, And instead of hiring an interim coach for a year while they searched for a head coach with experience, they rolled the dice and hired in assistant coach, which I thought was a big mistake

Kelly really put us in a bad position, And instead of hiring an interim coach for a year while they searched for a head coach with experience, they rolled the dice and hired in assistant coach, which I thought was a big mistake

BTW: I never was upset with BK, even if I didn't love the guy. He did ok overall. Sure, he could have left with room for a transition period...but it is what it is.

The ND administration owns this. They could have done it differently. But no, same arrogant intransigence that took over when they posted Lou Holtz.

The irony: BK so far has been the best ND coach since Lou Holtz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT