ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations...B10 Champs

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
ND on the ice get it done!!!

I think people should pay attention a little more to the ND Ice hockey program.

They've become what our football program once was. Hockey and women's basketball @ ND are absolutely elite in the nation.

Congratulations and hopefully make a run to the frozen four!!!!

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ND on the ice get it done!!!

I think people should pay attention a little more to the ND Ice hockey program.

They've become what our football program once was. Hockey and women's basketball @ ND are absolutely elite in the nation.

Congratulations and hopefully make a run to the frozen four!!!!
To me the B10 seems like a good fit for ND

I feel a lot of Irish fan's feel that right NDSMC 78 lol

Im not sure if you think I’m NDSMC78 or if you’re asking him if he feels like I do. I’m not NDSMC78 and considering the history, Irish fans have every right to feel that way.

Im not sure if you think I’m NDSMC78 or if you’re asking him if he feels like I do. I’m not NDSMC78 and considering the history, Irish fans have every right to feel that way.

No I dont think are NDSMC78 though are you saying Irish fans dont have any right to think the B10 is a good fit?

No I dont think are NDSMC78 though are you saying Irish fans dont have any right to think the B10 is a good fit?

Is it a good fit? Regionally, sure. Do they deserve us? Not IMO.

You’re certainly entitled to whatever opinion you want. I simply won’t ever advocate us being with a conference that tried to end us as a school.

Is it a good fit? Regionally, sure. Do they deserve us? Not IMO.

You’re certainly entitled to whatever opinion you want. I simply won’t ever advocate us being with a conference that tried to end us as a school.
Believe, or not I truly do understand your point and respect it.
But with the college football landscape changing. I hate to see that more than the next guy, but Notre Dame's history is there. I get it Notre Dame is a national school, but if American can call England an ally, and friend than I think ND and the B10 can let past problems in the past.

By the way at some point ND will be forced as a full member of some conference IMO.

if American can call England an ally, and friend than I think ND and the B10 can let past problems in the past.

By the way at some point ND will be forced as a full member of some conference IMO.

Good thing we’ll never see a war that’ll require us to team up with the BIG. If we will be forced to join a conference, it’s looking much more likely that it’ll be the ACC. If that’s what it is, I can live with it.

"I'm not sure if you think I’m NDSMC78 or if you’re asking him if he feels like I do."

I don't think he thinks you are NDSMC78 -- I believe he is stating that 78 would agree with your comments....lol

I fear the powers that be will force NDs hand and if ND gets into a playoff under very close circumstances over a conference champion it could be the breaking point
Common sense says that however Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes who won the Big10 got left out for a non conference winning Alabama team.

Perhaps they could piss and moan about the 12 games vs 13 games but ND has no problem adding a 13th game and I whole heartedly believe we'd add an extra game before joining a conference.

Remember..Saban in 12 games got in over the 13 game conference winner of Ohio State.

OSU brings a lot of money behind it to a playoff table.

Given the recent decisions like that by the committee I'm not worried about this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT