ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Bob Davie

end_23

ND Expert
May 23, 2015
Jaco, Costa Rica
He's been treated a lot like Steve Bartman was treated by Cubs fans.

But it's fitting on the night ND's season officially came to a close New Mexico became bowl eligible for the second straight year. That's saying a lot since he took over a team that was winning 0 to 1 games a year before he arrived.

UNM has the nations no. 1 rushing offense in the country. Players come off the field after making a big play and he's there to high-five them and is clapping/smiling. I never see that out of Kelly. CBK is a miserable person and an awful coach.

Last edited:
He's been treated a lot like Steve Bartman was treated by Cubs fans.

But it's fitting on the night ND's season officially came to a close New Mexico became bowl eligible for the second straight year. That's saying a lot since he took over a team that was winning 0 to 1 games a year before he arrived.

UNM has the nations no. 1 rushing offense in the country. Players come off the field after making a big play and he's there to hi-five them and is clapping/smiling. I never see that out of Kelly. CBK is a miserable person and an awful coach.

I too wish Bob Davie the best of luck !

Reactions: 88ND and end_23
but we may win out or be one of those 5-7 bowl team. everyone can get excited about that

Good for him, I never rooted against an ex-ND coach, but I might change my mind for Kelly. An earlier poster was right CBK is a miserable person.

Reactions: 88ND
Unless you know something about math the rest of us don't, New Mexico won their 6th game last night.

Therefore they won't be a 5-7 team this year.

You'll need to take off your other shoe to count their wins the rest of the year.

Unless you know something about math the rest of us don't, New Mexico won their 6th game last night.

Therefore they won't be a 5-7 team this year.

You'll need to take off your other shoe to count their wins the rest of the year.

You serious Clark?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT