ADVERTISEMENT

Come on

ssavon66

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 17, 2005
Really? Everything gone? You guys are way to serious. Lighten up.

I think some of these people don't want our kind over here.

Smacks of McCarthyism.

Man I have no clue how your threads got yanked, I didn't think any Mods gave a damn about the wild wild west.

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:
Man I have no clue how your threads got yanked, I didn't think any Mods gave a damn about the wild wild west.
Ara's got you covered.

He writes letters.

Don't know why the mods would care about a peasant board that brings rivals no revenue whatsoever, it us, the privileged ones who bring revenue to the board.

GO IRISH!!!

Yeah, I thought I'd taught him better than that. C'mon Jelky, coming over here and using the "P" word? Not cool, dude.

This is why we can't have nice things.

peas·ant
ˈpez(ə)nt/
noun
a poor message board person of low social status who squats on a small piece of land for cultivation (chiefly in historical use or with reference to subsistence farming in poorer countries).
synonyms: agricultural worker, small farmer, rustic, villein, serf, campesino; More
informal
an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status. Freeloader
Posted from Rivals Mobile

CLOWN =
someone who performs in a circus, who wears funny clothes and makeup, and who tries to make people laugh

: a rude or stupid person
: a buffoon who needs large doses of medication.

I have never used the ignore button so many times for so many Tricks. Did they all get together at the bus stop and plan this?

These guys have come over here and done this to your board. Someone needs to pay.
YkQYBLYQL6.jpg

Originally posted by ssavon66:
This board is for ND fans to discuss ND football, not your little playground to be entertained. The next time you post something serious will be your first.

If the two of you are a sample of what goes on over at the Premium Board, that fact alone convinces me to not spend the money and remain over here.

There's a Smack Board for posts such as yours. Feel free to use it.

Originally posted by hvillebill:

Originally posted by ssavon66:
This board is for ND fans to discuss ND football, not your little playground to be entertained. The next time you post something serious will be your first.

If the two of you are a sample of what goes on over at the Premium Board, that fact alone convinces me to not spend the money and remain over here.

There's a Smack Board for posts such as yours. Feel free to use it.
This. After nonsense like the BS the trolls have been posting here began to dominate the premium board I decided it was time to leave. The old mods managed to keep the inmates in check but the new mods apparently have no interest in it. No worries though. I can still get info here and simply ignore the fools.

Originally posted by IrishGoat:
peas·ant
ˈpez(ə)nt/
noun
a poor message board person of low social status who squats on a small piece of land for cultivation (chiefly in historical use or with reference to subsistence farming in poorer countries).
synonyms: agricultural worker, small farmer, rustic, villein, serf, campesino; More
informal
an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status. Freeloader

Posted from Rivals Mobile
^^^^^See, there you go UncleMilfy! Goat has the balls to bring us truth and integrity.

GO IRISH!!!

They hate us here.

What's funny is just when I'm done bugging them and ready to go back into "hibernation", someone says something awesome like...

"Rivals might be wise to limit your presence here..." (thanks to graceh*)

That's good for another 48 hour extended visit!

*I have a great Grace Hall story- involves alcohol, a bed, the elevator and ultimately, a doctor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT