ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Slime on Peyton Eli tonight

You and 756 crying over Coach Prime was comical now its just sad.
Get your facts straight. I’m not crying over him and Colorado. I was just exposing your bias, in trying to defend him around his multiple assault incidents, by playing the race card ….just like your support of Brittany

Now we will await your argument on how the police got it wrong all those times. Please be detailed

Because in your world, stating facts make us haters

FkjNSviXwAAJwZc

This kinda encapsulates it. Is it The University of Coach Prime or CU? I get marketing. I know he is a tremendous player/athlete. But is this ultimately about him or coaching?
Take this rhetorically. Answer is obvious. He could be Notre Dame’s coach and it would still be about him. His personality won’t age well. Imagine him waxing poetic inside of the homes of the nations best prep athletes. They don’t want to spend 2 hours hearing about how great Deion is. I honestly don’t feel there’s much ro worry about here.

Reactions: NDblitz
Take this rhetorically. Answer is obvious. He could be Notre Dame’s coach and it would still be about him. His personality won’t age well. Imagine him waxing poetic inside of the homes of the nations best prep athletes. They don’t want to spend 2 hours hearing about how great Deion is. I honestly don’t feel there’s much ro worry about here.
He's going to get talent to Colorado

Reactions: BGI User 756
I hope someone treats a female close to you like Deion has treated several females
You will be singing a very different tune
typically hypocritical I am sure
Yes you can't stand the man so you believe his ex wife. Again grown men crying over someone they don't know.

"Pilar was arrested on Monday on a misdemeanor domestic-violence charge, saying she was innocent upon her release on Tuesday. Sanders himself was not arrested, as the police said that the charge did not warrant an arrest."

Yes you can't stand the man so you believe his ex wife. Again grown men crying over someone they don't know.

"Pilar was arrested on Monday on a misdemeanor domestic-violence charge, saying she was innocent upon her release on Tuesday. Sanders himself was not arrested, as the police said that the charge did not warrant an arrest."
That was only the latest of a series going back years
BUT of course that does not matter to you.
I do hope you find out what it means to see a woman you care about abused

And I see you avoided his other incidents I listed that have been going back 30+ years…typical

Good coach that players love playing for.

Nothing “slime” about it.

So as far as you are concerned since Harvey Weinstein was a great producer, everything else can be ignored?
We get it already, stop crying. BTW as much as you want him to be a woman abuser people like that have trends in life. Namely, the Ohio State/Florida assistant who had a track history and Urban kept hurting him until they couldn’t hide it anymore.

Degenerate talent with teams that have major holes like OL. All for nothing. Just show.
He'll get talent. Then when they start winning he'll leave for a better job.

Colorado will benefit. Deion will benefit

Why does everyone care so much what they do

We get it already, stop crying. BTW as much as you want him to be a woman abuser people like that have trends in life. Namely, the Ohio State/Florida assistant who had a track history and Urban kept hurting him until they couldn’t hide it anymore.
Wow are you really that dumb? Deion has shown signs of this for decades but you try and blame EVERYONE else and now you refuse to admit you have been shown up

why do you only care about money and power not morality or anything like that?
I could care less about Colorado or the football program. Deion is going to help their football program. Why wouldnt they bring him in? I havent been following but has he been concvicted of anything?

Who outside of his ex wife who was arrested as accused him of absuse?
examples were given to you BUT you ignored therm
IF YOU ARE SO SURE DO A SEARCH
BUT you will not because in addition to being an idiot and abuser enabler you are a coward

I could care less about Colorado or the football program. Deion is going to help their football program. Why wouldnt they bring him in? I havent been following but has he been concvicted of anything?
OJ was not convicted either

LOTS of evidence out there that Deion has been abuser for decades
OR like Deions prime shill here you are too scared to look?

LOL You're comparing OJ and Deion. Again LOL...

And OJ was convicted of armed robbery and kidnapping in a criminal case to go along with him being guilty in civil case for murdering 2 people

Lol good comparison

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone !

Harvey Weinstein>

Are you really that immoral and without standards?
I know what Harvey did but what did Sanders do?????

Post an article or something proving your point,

Or you are simply a troll that likes to attack people’s success.

There are at least a half dozen assault incidents with prime going back to FSU

Zorich just doesn’t want to search himself

What all this points to, at the very least, is someone who believes that what he does is inconsequential. As a coach that can prove troublesome. CU has had a culture in the past, when they were at their best, that they were the Wild West. He seems like a guy who would allow "boys to be boys" as long as the team is winning.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story...tball-football-show-jackson-state/6322826002/

The fishing situation, where I see the problem, is that the police arrived and he decided to stay out there for another hour. He knew at that point he was trespassing but decided to make them wait becaue "Prime" was doing what he wanted to do.
LOL....I would have done the same thing.

So the articles you put out, you got nothing.

He said she said and a pathetic fishing story.

There's gotta be something more than this you got??

Reactions: NDblitz
I'm sure you would have. Then you probably would have cried racism. You don't get it/ It's well established. It's not about the crimes or non crimes. It's about a general attitude he seems to have that he can do what he wants to do. Kinda like the Big Prime little CU. "I'm Deion. I'm bigger than the school" The potential for CU to be embroiled in a scandal at some point due to his Cavalier attitude about rules is there. But you've stated before you don't care about that. Winning trumps all.

So now you are gonna reply. Be your usually obtuse, curt self. But I'm just gonna ignore you because you epitomize the self righteous smartest guy inthe room on here. And your continuance of a non bending argument with numerous posters on here is legendary.

I'm sure you would have. Then you probably would have cried racism. You don't get it/ It's well established. It's not about the crimes or non crimes. It's about a general attitude he seems to have that he can do what he wants to do. Kinda like the Big Prime little CU. "I'm Deion. I'm bigger than the school" The potential for CU to be embroiled in a scandal at some point due to his Cavalier attitude about rules is there. But you've stated before you don't care about that. Winning trumps all.

So now you are gonna reply. Be your usually obtuse, curt self. But I'm just gonna ignore you because you epitomize the self righteous smartest guy inthe room on here. And your continuance of a non bending argument with numerous posters on here is legendary.
And you got a stick up your a** about the guy because he hurt your little feelings with something he did.

If you removed the coaches eho have huge egos and do what they want to do, you'd be looking for over half the fbs.

Why would I care if Colorado has a scandal? I'm not a Colorado fan. I know Colorado football has been irrelevant for a long time now. I know they aren't now. I know they have one of the worst rosters in the p5. Not anymore. It was a smart move by them.

Reactions: Zorich 88
You are ridiculous

This is completely ridiculous.

Nothing to see here buddy
He was fired from the school bearing his name ****o. It’s from the paper. It’s out there. So maybe **** off?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT