ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Slime on Peyton Eli tonight

Why is he coach Slime? Because he told guys to hit the portal? At least he was honest and gave guys a heads up to make the best decision for themselves as early as they could. Instead of feeding them a bunch of shit and letting them ride the pine.

Because he flipped Edwards? It’s his job to get good recruits, he went out and got an unsigned good recruit, ND flipped Edwards from K-State, I didn’t hear anybody calling Freeman trash.

It’s coach Primes job to win games. College football is about the personnel.

College football is like horse racing; you take the worlds best jockey and put him on a thoroughbred he can win the Kentucky Derby. You take that same jockey and put him on a mule, he ain’t winning the Kentucky Derby.

Last edited:
Why is he coach Slime? Because he told guys to hit the portal? At least he was honest and gave guys a heads up to make the best decision for themselves as early as they could. Instead of feeding them a bunch of shit and letting them ride the pine.

Because he flipped Edwards? It’s his job to get good recruits, he went out and got an unsigned good recruit, ND flipped Edwards from K-State, I didn’t hear anybody calling Freeman trash.

College football is like horse racing; you take the worlds best jockey and put him on a thoroughbred he can win the Kentucky Derby. You take that same jockey and put him on a mule, he ain’t winning the Kentucky Derby.
😂 😂 😂

He was arrested for choking his wife. Alleged to have beaten his son. Alleged to have choked other women. Look it up. He gets a pass because…

He was arrested for choking his wife. Alleged to have beaten his son. Alleged to have choked other women. Look it up. He gets a pass because…
I remember all of those that said Michael Vick did not deserve to be suspended just because he sent dogs to get brutally killed.
Now this coach is fine to have around; just make sure no women are close enough for him to choke

I would argue that he gets a pass because he is very wealthy or that allegedly happened before the me too movement. Also, was anything definitively proven in the court of law or were those just accusations from a disgruntled marriage partner?

Really? Thought he did pretty well. Now coaching at Colorado is a whole new ballgame for him. We will see what hes got
Have you ever watched one of those games? It was the equivalent of a high school all-star game. Nothing more; nothing less.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I would argue that he gets a pass because he is very wealthy or that allegedly happened before the me too movement. Also, was anything definitively proven in the court of law or were those just accusations from a disgruntled marriage partner?
No clue but he has multiple allegations over a period of years. Seems a pattern.

Just rename this the hater thread. Coach Prime is a molder of young men. Just watch how he interacts with his kids mainly his sons.

Are you the wife? When did this happen?
Pilar tweeted Wednesday a link to the recording she apparently made of two of her children talking about their father’s alleged physical abuse. “Justice shall take its course,” she wrote.

“Daddy kicked Shilo and choked him and kept on swinging him places and hitting him,” Shelomi is heard saying in a phone call to her mother.

[Deion] attacked me on the 23rd,” Pilar Sanders says. “I never attacked him. He choked me. It wasn’t the first time. He is a violent person. Anything that you see him say, my goodness, count it as a lie. I’m flabbergasted every time I see him do another media piece. It’s sickening.”

She says it wasn’t the first time Deion physically abused her.

“He did it in front of two of our producers on our show, Primetime Love,” Pilar Sanders said. “It’s so idiotic and it’s funny and it’s not funny. During the shooting of it, I have a very light personality, with that, there were a lot of parts that were just naturally funny and it just kinda happened. So he called shooting down and he called a meeting with myself and two producers from Los Angeles and we went to our back room where the sitting area is – he said ‘there has to be a good cop and a bad cop and there is only one comedian here and the comedian is me.’ I just started laughing and said, ‘Oh my God you are ridiculous’ and I say, ‘I can’t help it if I’m funnier than you.’ Then he leaped across the table and grabbed my neck and squeezed it to the point that I thought that he poked a hole in my trachea. The two producers didn’t know what to do. They couldn’t get him off of me. They couldn’t do anything so I started kicking him in his groin. That’s the only thing that got him off of me. . . . There were other times when he grabbed me and ripped jewelry.”

FkjNSviXwAAJwZc

This kinda encapsulates it. Is it The University of Coach Prime or CU? I get marketing. I know he is a tremendous player/athlete. But is this ultimately about him or coaching?

Haterade in the house.
That’s right, forgot. If it doesn’t agree with the left agenda, it’s hate, or discrimination or mental health from you.

Deion didn’t mean to assault that sales girl in 1988, or that fight with cops when with the Reds in 94, or that school principle in Texas, or those multiple incidents with his wife and police …they are all fiction

That’s right, forgot. If it doesn’t agree with the left agenda, it’s hate, or discrimination or mental health from you.

Deion didn’t mean to assault that sales girl in 1988, or that fight with cops when with the Reds in 94, or that school principle in Texas, or those multiple incidents with his wife and police …they are all fiction
Or as Golson put. Who cares. Gets mines baby!

Or as Golson put. Who cares. Gets mines baby!
Colorado is going to use Deion. Deion is going to use Colorado.

Grow up and get over it. They both know what is going on. Colorado knew what they signed up for and they are going to benefit a great deal from it

Colorado is going to use Deion. Deion is going to use Colorado.

Grow up and get over it. They both know what is going on. Colorado knew what they signed up for and they are going to benefit a great deal from it
Mirror

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT