ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Kelly's Press Conference Live on UND.com

Thanks Ara. After listening to Coach Kelly talk I am even more confident that the Irish are going to run the hell out of the ball this year. He loves Folston and Adams and the Oline and both QB's but is not yet confident of his young receivers.
That tells me the Irish are going to run often ! Which I think is awesome !

*** He is also is confident of his Dline depth and linebackers.
Believe me Irish Fans when I tell you !! The Irish are playoff bound with a great running game and great defense !! The Irish will wear teams out with time of possession !! Not as many quick strikes as when we had Will Fuller but that is Ok because the defense will get more rest as the Irish pound the shit out of opposing defense's with the run game !! Adams and Folston and Dexter Williams and pretty much the whole Oline will be in the NFL one day !!

Reactions: Ara64
Great.I'm optimistic about the offense ,not sure about the defense .A lot of questions on DBs .very thin here

Thanks for posting the link. I had forgotten Kelly had a press conference scheduled.

I was glad to hear Kelly say that he doubled the red zone reps from last summer. We left too many points behind last year. Sounds promising when Kelly says both quarterbacks are making play after play and have only thrown a combined two picks, but it makes me worry about where that leaves the defense. I really don't worry much about the offense because Kelly generally finds a way to score.

Kelly said the QB's were two of the top five playmakers so far. I can't believe nobody asked who the other three were. Are any of them defensive guys?

Reactions: Bodizephax
I have no doubt that one of the first 3 plays will be a deep bomb. I don't care if he has all walk-ons at WR, BK won't be able to stop himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT