ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson vs Louisiana State University predictions.

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Clemson wins 35 to 34.

*** Missed extra point by the Louisiana State kicker seals their fate.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Clemson wins 35 to 34.

*** Missed extra point by the Louisiana State kicker seals their fate.

I believe we already have a thread dedicated to this very subject.

Please mind the clutter.

Even should your response to that thread not necessarily draw the requisite desired attention you seek in starting a new thread of your own. A most tenable habit of yours to be sure.

Reactions: Irontooth1234
I believe we already have a thread dedicated to this very subject.

Please mind the clutter.

Even should your response to that thread not necessarily draw the requisite desired attention you seek in starting a new thread of your own. A most tenable habit of yours to be sure.
Take your own advice chase.

Take your own advice chase.

Pithy

Although I shall observe that my post brought about it the desired results. I don't believe you will find similar success.

As an aside, I would ascertain from your username you to be a fan of the popular American band Nine Inch Nails. Do you still don the black garments with their name affiliated upon now as you were likely apt to do in finishing school?

A lot of the "normies" at my school enjoyed their music as well. I found it to be a bit too benign. But one only has so much leisure time in pursuit of musical preferences and typically one find themselves resigned to enjoying that of the masses even if more enjoyable music were to be had.

Pithy

Although I shall observe that my post brought about it the desired results. I don't believe you will find similar success.

As an aside, I would ascertain from your username you to be a fan of the popular American band Nine Inch Nails. Do you still don the black garments with their name affiliated upon now as you were likely apt to do in finishing school?

A lot of the "normies" at my school enjoyed their music as well. I found it to be a bit too benign. But one only has so much leisure time in pursuit of musical preferences and typically one find themselves resigned to enjoying that of the masses even if more enjoyable music were to be had.

I had little doubt you would chase. Maybe it's time for you to get another handle though.

I had little doubt you would chase. Maybe it's time for you to get another handle though.

Hmm, had hoped we could exchange some witty banter but it appears you do not possess much in the way of variety in that department.

Pity, as this conversation appears to be the starting of a "The Downward Spiral" between us lest your sense of satire develop past the adult version of "I know you are but what am I?"

Take care to wash your garments in cold water lest the color fade.

Hmm, had hoped we could exchange some witty banter but it appears you do not possess much in the way of variety in that department.

Pity, as this conversation appears to be the starting of a "The Downward Spiral" between us lest your sense of satire develop past the adult version of "I know you are but what am I?"

Take care to wash your garments in cold water lest the color fade.

You shouldn't be so quick to stereotype people chase. It's a nasty habit, and you're woefully wrong here as well.

Pithy

The crazy thing is you have time to respond and the time to go on thesaurus.com to find words that you think make you sound smart. As if you’re not responding on a message board. Quit trying so hard. Everyone can see through it. They aren’t big words. You just sound dumb.

The crazy thing is you have time to respond and the time to go on thesaurus.com to find words that you think make you sound smart. As if you’re not responding on a message board. Quit trying so hard.

I already spoke to the origins of the manner in which I craft my prose here. If you still cannot infer the satire in which I conduct myself I have great fears in your ability to procure sustenance for yourself. Do you have means for which to locate a local pantry?

And while I appreciate your concern for my use of time, please take note that although some words might exceed your vocabulary thereby requiring use of an aid, they may flow forthrightly from my mind onto this page with small effort.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I already spoke to the origins of the manner in which I craft my prose here. If you still cannot infer the satire in which I conduct myself I have great fears in your ability to procure sustenance for yourself. Do you have means for which to locate a local pantry?

And while I appreciate your concern for my use of time, please take note that although some words might exceed your vocabulary thereby requiring use of an aid, they may flow forthrightly from my mind onto this page with small effort.
You sound like an idiot seeking attention. Don’t act like you’re more educated than people on here. You have no clue.

Reactions: Irishjohn68

So how many different user names do you have?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT